S͎c͎a͎r͎e͎d͎?:flut

I hope you guys enjoy it my amazing readers BTW this is an AU of mine and I'll be trying some of my AU's and flut=fluff and smut enjoy the song~Light♡

S͟t͟u͟d͟e͟n͟t͟! T͟s͟u͟k͟i͟s͟h͟i͟m͟a͟ X͟ t͟e͟a͟c͟h͟e͟r͟! H͟i͟n͟a͟t͟a͟

Hinata's POV:

"Alright settle in class is beginning" I smile and walk into the classroom I hear whispers saying things about my body I sigh boys will be boys and not care a thing about they're own education. (I- It feels weird writing Hinata like this T^T) I try to spot kei tsukishima if I'm being honest I wouldn't mind if he talked about my body he's more handsome and mature than any of these boys and this is a high paying collage "Well let's start by taking attendance *blah blah blah he's saying extras names still extras and now the main characters and main side couple* "Tobio Kageyama" "here" "Tadashi Yamaguchi" "Present" "K Kei tsukishima" "Here" Damnit I stuttered ugh let's just start the lesson "Today we'll be talking about civil rights" "hey teach" "please don't speak if I haven't called on you" "sorry can I speak?" "Go ahead" "Your ass we should talk about that how much does it cost?" Damn these rich people *ahem Haruhi ahem cough! still waiting for season two of ohhc cough!* "Mr.*some extra* that's sexual harassment" "so I can pay" "Mr. extra go to the principal's office and don't come back till school is over" "Yeah yeah I'll just find a slut like you" Tears brimmed in my eyes I can't show weakness "Then go buy him or her off you can't buy me off now leave" "Lol" "he's stupid enough to say it class" "he should've kept it in his pants" "right he could've bought him off after class" "if anyone has any thing related to sexually harassing Mr.hinata I suggest that you leave the classroom this instant this is for learning not for whatever you guys came for" "Thank you Tsukishima now let's get started"

Tsukishima's Pov:

"You alright?" "Yeah I'm alright king" "I'd say confess but he'd probably think you'd want to buy him off" "Don't worry I have something planned way tastier for both of us" "Tsuki don't think about harassing him" I stay stunned "You know there's a thing called consent right?" "Oh so now you're a gentleman" "shut it Kageyama" "yeah yeah" I try to pay attention to class but my attention always seemed to go to his face.

Class is over third POV

Everyone exited the class everyone except for tsukishima and Hinata "T tsukishima you can go now" "I don't want to" he replied. Hinata gulped while Tsukishima stood up and closed the door locking it afterwards walking towards Hinata closing in for a kiss, Hinata pushed him away annoyed tsukishima told Hinata "See Mr.hinata you can run away if you want that's your choice" "if i don't want to run?" "Then we can continue" Hinata fell on the ground lips quivering, face slightly flushed and eyes on the ground tsukishima kneeled down on the ground and made sure that Hinata was facing him but his eyes were still looking at the ground tsukishima was annoyed he wasn't going to continue till Hinata looked at him. Tsukishima looked at him and smirked kissing him while gently carrying him and setting him on hinata's desk. "I need you to say yes a positive yes" "Yes" "Please don't regret this" with that final word they started
                                                                           tsukishima wasted no time in stripping Hinata naked biting him all over the place "huff tsuki~" "Yes sir?" "Put it in" "That's not a good idea" "why not?" "You're not prepared" Hinata took off his belt and pants along with his underwear showing off the black butt plug."wow" tsukishima wasted no time in pulling it out "w wait ahh" "fuck" tsukishima wasted no time in putting his cock inside thrusting his long and thick cock into him "Too r rough~" "ngh fuck you're so tight" tsukishima thrusted into Hinata roughly not caring to be gentle. "Fuck Tsuki ahhhh fuck harder ngh" "shit" tsukishima roughly grabbed hinata's arms and pulled them up making him moan more "h harder agn" "fuck" tsukishima started thrusting harder as he was nearing his limit "tsukishima ahhh i'm cumming!" "Cum for me baby~" Hinata cummed his cum was on his face and body tsukishima saved the view for later and thrusted harder and faster biting Hinata's body and neck "shit I'm about to cum" with a final thrust and grunt he came inside Hinata. "Fuck that was good" he grabbed the black butt plug and put it back inside Hinata saving his cum "ahh" "well why don't we do this again mr.hinata" "I would love too"

The next day at school~(third pov

The next day Hinata arrived late due to his ass and back hurting his neck was covered in hickeys the girls looked shock but the ones that loved BL their faces were flushed,while the boys were disgusted but horny. "Let's begin class" while Hinata was teaching tsukishima was smiling the entire class "what are smiling bout?" Tsukishima smiled and his eyes cloudy with lust "He's mine~"

Ahhhh I hope you enjoyed I'm so sorry I didn't update I swear I didn't forget you guys I love you guys! But umm would you guys join a writing collab with me 👉👈 detail's on my message board if you want to join see you next chapter~Light♡