I would

This is basically tsukishima's diary italics stand for writing while bold stand for lyrics. Enjoy!~Light♡

March 4,2021
If I could just kiss you I would. I wish I could embrace you I wish I could feel your touch. I long for your lips. And trust me if I could I would.
I'm not used to thinking shit like this but when it comes to hinata I can't help but write things like this down. Despite how I act I'm not that brave. I act like that so that I don't get my hopes up again.

March 5,2021
I saw hinata after practice his shirt was white and since he was sweating it was a little actually no definitely see through you could see muscles. He did tell us he was working out with tanaka-senpai. But isn't this a little too much of a gap! Maybe I should try working out hopefully it makes hinata notice me.

March 6,2021
I need you. I want you. I need to see you. I need to feel your presence.
School was normal except hinata wasn't here today. I ignored everyone and according to Tadashi I was in a horrible mood. Why wasn't he here I felt alone pissing off the king didn't seem as fun without hinata. I couldn't get hinata embarrassed and see his cute red flushed face so school was basically a piece of shit

March 7,2021
Why can't you see I need to see you every day every minute every second in my life.
Hinata came to school I only found out in practice Tadashi said he was shocked at how my mood changed so fast I was surprised to know he was late for morning practice. I'm just glad that I get to see him. Although today his face was red really really red I didn't even say anything to him.

March 9,2021
Hinata came to school he completely ignored the king all day weirdly Tadashi ignored him too which was weird he likes the king.

March 9,2021 5:00 pm
Tadashi just left. He was crying outside my door I asked him what happened and he said he saw Kageyama kissing hinata he asked hinata if they were dating, he said they weren't he said Kageyama confessed to him and hinata didn't answer so Kageyama kissed him he pushed Kageyama away and felt awkward and ignored Kageyama. I told him to not pay attention to him and instead talk the jumping humans captain. He blushed and told me he might. I made him promise me that he would except he caught me and asked me if I liked hinata. I stared at him "am I that obvious?" "I just know you kei" he laughed at me. I called terushima from my phone he responded and came to pick up Tadashi.

March 20,2021
Just came home from practice. Hinata told us he was dating nishinoya, I excused myself while I saw the king outside crying same with Asahi I'm assuming it was because of nishinoya "come to my house there's beer" they followed me while I texted Tadashi to see if he wanted to come.

I'll make a non diary version too~Light♡