✨ SPECIAL CHAPTER ✨

OPERATION:
OiHina's Honeymoon

Oikawa is waiting for his wife who is still inside the bathroom while he's at the terrace watching the night lights of Rio while drinking red wine.

After the wedding they went to Rio for their honeymoon.

"Tooru?" Hinata called him while still inside the bathroom.

"Sho chan? Are you okay?" He asked and stand in front of the bathroom door.

"Uhmm.. promise me you won't laugh." He said and open the door a little to see him.

"Why would I laugh?" He asked but instead of answering she open the door widely.

His mouth hang open when he saw her wearing a lingerie. He suddenly forgot how to breath.

"Hana chan gave this to me. She said I should wear this tonight."

Oikawa cover his mouth and silently thank his sister.

You're the best sister I could ever ask for Yu chan.

"I should change." Hinata said and about to go back inside the bathroom but he wrap his arms around her waist.

"You're not going anywhere Sho chan. You look sexy." He whispered to her ears.

Hinata felt her cheeks burn because of his compliment.

"D-don't say that Tooru"

"Hmm? But it true. What's your name again?" He asked.

He'd been asking this for a while now. Oikawa is enjoying her saying that she's Oikawa Shoyo.

Hinata smiled and turn to him before she wrap her arms around his neck.

"Oikawa Shoyo, Oikawa Tooru's wife" she said and kiss him.

Oikawa lift her made her legs wrap around his waist before walking to the bed.

He looked at her while she's staring back. She's with him now. She's his wife.

He lean down to kiss her again while his hands is feeling her body.

When he kiss her neck and shoulder he heard her make soft moans.

He showered her with kisses while whispering how much he love her.

Hinata thought Oikawa will get rid of her lingerie but he didn't.

"Tooru you're supposed to take this off" she said while smiling.

"Don't want to." He said so instead of taking off the lingerie he took off her lace underwear before kissing her again but this time his finger is between her thigh.

"Tooru.."

Oikawa buried his face at the crook of her neck and shoulder listening to her soft moans and whimpers while making marks.

Hinata moved her hips to match the move of his hands. Later on Oikawa guided her on top of him.

"Tooru why'd you stop?" She ask while panting.

"I like to see you from here." he said while laying on the bed.

That's when she realized. She's sitting on top of his lower abdomen with both her legs on his side, both her hands are on top of his chest. She can feel his heart beat.

"Are you sure about this Mr. Oikawa?" She asked while looking at him.

Oikawa suddenly feel like she's different person. She looks hot. He gulp before nodding his head.

Hinata kissed him aggressively before she softly bite his lower lip and trail kisses down to his chin, jaw and neck.

He felt her leave a few marks before leaving his neck.

Oikawa's lips parted when her kiss went down to his chest. He wanted to hold her when he reached his abs but Hinata hold both his wrist and looked up to him while licking his abs.

"Dios Mio.. F*ck" he muttered under his breath.

Oikawa started pant when her kisses went down to his V line.

"Shoyo"

Hinata bite the waist band of his boxer short before she let go of his wrist to pull his boxer off.

Hinata bite her lower lips when she saw his c*ck.

Hana chan, Nice and Bella told her about this when they gave her "advice"

She honestly don't think she can do this but whatever, and she enjoy hearing him cursed under his breath.

Hinata looked at him to see his reaction. And when she saw him looking at her she didn't break the eye contact, she kissed the head of his before licking the top and start sucking the head.

Oikawa groan when he felt his wife pleasuring him.

Where the hell did you learn this! You're killing me woman.

Hinata hold his hips before trying to go deeper then use her hands when it won't fit whole in her mouth.

Oikawa hold her hair up as he watch her.

When Hinata stopped moving Oikawa watched her climb up. She sit on top of his lower abdomen again but this time she moved her hips lower until shes sitting on his "buddy"

"Ready Mr. Oikawa" she asked before she put his inside her.

Hinata took her time to adjust to his size while slowly lowering her hips until he's fully inside her.

Oikawa closed his eyes as he feel himself inside her, it's warm and tight. 

When Hinata started moving Oikawa sit on the bed and hold her waist before kissing her neck down to the valley of her breast.

Hinata moans when Oikawa started sucking her little beads.

The pleasure is taking over her and she likes it. She moved faster until she felt herself about to cum.

"Tooru. Tooru." She called her husband as she felt her legs begin to tremble.

"My turn" Oikawa whispered and changed their position. Now he's on top.

Hinata let her husband do her deep, fast, hard.

She's scratching his back but he's to busy doing the deed.

Hinata keeps on moaning until she felt Oikawa pull out and release on top of her stomach.

They're both trying to catch their breath after that Oikawa kissed her.

"I love you.. I love you so much.." he whispered

"I love you." She whispered back.

When Oikawa went to the bathroom Hinata closed her eyes. She tried to rest her body when she felt a damp towel cleaning  her stomach.

"Why'd you pull out?" She asked.

Oikawa smiled at her before he kissed her forehead.

"Luna is still young. I don't think she likes to have a baby brother or sister yet. Let's try to have one next year after she turned three."

Hinata is touched to this. She thought Oikawa would want to have their own child after the wedding but he still thinking of Luna.

Hinata smiled as she think of how much she love this man.

"Why're you smiling?"

"Nothing.. I just love you. So much" she said sincerely

In spite of the dim light she saw how Oikawa's lips trembled.

"Don't make me cry.." he whispered that made her laugh.

🍆💦👅

Yo! Someone requested this.
Your wish is my command 🧡

I was actually smiling while writing this. My kokoro! 💞