Sendai Frogs VS. Hiashi Automotive Lions

Everyone is busy for the last minute checking. Ria and Maru arrived yesterday and immediately started helping with the preparations.

Hinata tried to look for her daughter in the crowd. She's with the three MSBY and she heard that the three will meet Kageyama, Ushijima and Hoshiumi today to watch together.

"Glad to see you guys!" She said when she saw them already sitting.

She can't help to laugh at Luna who is wearing a big sendai frog shirt while holding an inflatable cheer stick with the word "sendai frogs" almost the same size as her.

"We saw people selling this outside. She will cheer for Tsuki!" Bokuto said

"Good luck on cheering then" she said to Luna.

When Hinata assured that they're fine she went back working. As soon as the game starts the crowd cheered for their team.

Watching all the players made Hinata so excited. They're all good and don't want to lose.

She look at where Luna and the others are and smiled when she saw Yachi and Yamaguchi with them, both cheering for Tsukishima.

She even saw Daichi and Suga a while ago with Tanaka and Shimizu.

It's a close match until the end but Sendai Frogs won the game.

Hinata cheered for the team while standing at the corner.

"Hinata san you look so happy. Do you know someone from the sendai frogs?" Aika asked while standing beside her.

"Yes I'm friends with Kyoutani Kentaro and Koganegawa Kanji. And also Tsukishima we play on the same team back in high school."

"Ah yes! I remember him. You two went to Nationals with Kageyama right? From Adlers."

"Yes, he's a good setter!" She said feeling happy reminiscing the past.

Meanwhile, Kuro who is present in the event saw Bokuto in the crowd with Luna.

"Kuroo! Bring Luna to Tsuki!" He said and gave Luna to him.

Knowing that Tsukishima will be happy to see Luna cheering for him he took Luna and went near the court. The security let him pass because he's wearing an ID for the organizers.

While Tsukishima is busy with his celebrating teammates Kuroo called him.

"Tsukishima! Look at your fangirl!" He said and show him Luna.

He immediately went near the two and took Luna.

"So cute!" Kogane shouted when he saw Tsukishima holding Luna

Because he's drenched with sweat he let Luna stand on her own and look at the people while the others surrounded them.

"She cheered for Tsukishima! How dare you have a little fangirl." Their libero said.

"Sendai frogs you have a team interview in a minute" Hinata said while approaching them