Miyagi Prefecture: Part III

Hinata is currently preparing Luna's milk for the night when her phone ring. When she saw that it's Oikawa she answered the call with a smile.

"Tooru!"

"Sho chan! I miss you Sho chan! I wanna go back to Japan!" Oikawa said. Hinata can't stop herself from laughing because of it.

"You need to practice hard and win your match so you can visit Japan again" she said while shaking the milk bottle.

"I know..I know.. but I miss you"

"You know I miss you too and Luna she miss you so much"

"Is she awake?"

"She's sleeping want to see her? Turn on your cam" Hinata started walking near the bed and show him Luna who is sleeping beside her panda and dinosaur toy.

"She's chubbier now" Oikawa can't hide his smile while watching Luna sleep.

"Yes. She definitely gained weight."

The two started talking about their day. Oikawa made sure to call her every once in a while. He even know about Tsukishima.

They talked for hours that night because of it.

"By the way Bokuto san, Atsumu san and Sakusa san are here right now."

"The MSBY Black Jackals? What are they doing in Miyagi?" He asked curiously but he already had an idea

"Atsumu san said he wanted to do some sightseeing then the two tagged along" she said but Oikawa know better. He internally rolled his eyes because of it.

That Atsumu and Sakusa sure is tailing her. And that owl, well he don't sense him liking Hinata 'romantically' but it's still annoying to see him around the ginger.

"Really? I don't think so. Will you meet them again while they're in Miyagi?"

"Yes. They're actually staying here in our house" Hinata said smiling.

Oikawa spit his coffee and cough.

"Tooru are you okay? Drink some water"

When Oikawa recovers he looked at her as if he can't believe it.

"Sho chan why?!"

"It was late. And it'll be hard for them to look for a place to stay that fast. Plus they just finish sightseeing." Hinata explained

"But Sho chaaaan.."

"Tooru you know I can't leave them."

Oikawa just sigh, well he can't do anything about it. It's still her decision.

The next morning, Sakusa went out of the house to have some fresh air while holding a cup of coffee. But to his surprise he saw Atsumu and Bokuto sitting on the stair of the few steps stairs in front of the house while the little girl is sitting in a small chair between the two eating a sliced apple in a small plate on her lap.

The three are watching the people and a few car on the street.

"Omi omi!" Bokuto greet him when he notice the guy.

"Morning Omi kun!" Atsumu greets him.

He saw Hinata hanging the laundry out to dry.

"Did you look for a place to stay?" He asked Atsumu.

"I searched last night but it's hard Omi kun there's a lot of people who made a reservation because of the volleyball match next week."

"If you make reservations before we went here maybe we don't have a problem now."

"Eh? But the day we went here is the day Tsum Tsum and I decided to go." Bokuto said

"You mean you two literally don't have a plan for this trip?"

"No" both answered and bite the sliced apple from Luna's plate.

"Hinata Shoyo!" Someone shouted in front of the gate.

The gate is low so they can see who is it.

"Hoshiumi Kourai? What the—" Atsumu is too shock to say anything.

Who will not be shock to see Ushijima Wakatoshi, Kageyama Tobio and Hoshiumi Kourai in front of the gate

"What are you doing here?!" Atsumu said

"What do you mean? We're from Miyagi to start with" Kageyama said.

"I should be asking you, what are you doing in Hinata's house?" Kageyama asked after.

"We're adopted!" Bakuto said

"Eh? I want to be adopted too!" Hoshiumi shouted and tried to climb the low gate.

"No you're not" Kageyama hold him by his shirt to stop him.

"Hoshiumi san! You're here!" Hinata went near the gate and open it for them.

"Hinata" Ushijima bow at her and look at Luna still sitting on her small chair.

"Luna" he did the same. The girl wave at him while still holding her apple.

"Olá" Luna murmured

"No fair! They get to stay here" Hoshiumi complains

"That's because someone here didn't make a reservation" Sakusa said and glance at Atsumu

"You're staying in our house. So stop sulking" Kageyama said to Hoshiumi.

"Kageyama's house? I wanna go too!" Bakuto said out of the blue

"That would be nice more space in the room" Sakusa

Bokuto went inside the house to get his things while Hinata introduce Luna to Hoshiumi. It's their first meeting.

"Hoshiumi san this is your first time meeting Luna right?"

"S-she look like you!"

Hoshiumi is so amazed seeing Luna because she looks like Hinata.

"Hinata I have something for you" Ushijima said and took a plant out of a black plastic bag he's holding.

It's a mandarin citrus plant in a pot.

"I remember you two when I saw this." He said

" I use to eat a lot of that back in Brazil when I was pregnant with Luna" Hinata looks so happy because of the plant that made Ushijima smile.

Ushijima put the pot near the front door. Soon after Bokuto went out of the house with his backpack.

"Let's go!"

"Wait we have a new list of places for today!" Atsumu stopped him.

"Then let's go"

"I don't want to get lost" Sakusa said and continue drinking his coffee.

"Let's go together! Kageyama and Ushijima is from here right? We won't get lost!" Hoshiumi suggested.

"Yes yes! That sounds fun!" Bokuto

Kageyama and Atsumu didn't agree but Ushijima said it's okay.

"Tendou said I should have more friends" he said

"Fine" Sakusa said and went inside to get ready.

Hinata smiled seeing everyone getting along. It's fun to have a lot of friends!

"Hope you will have a lot of friends too" she whispered to Luna and kissed her cheeks.

🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊

Bonus:

After a long day of the six, Atsumu and Sakusa went back with a stuff toys.

"Tobio kun said Luna likes stuff toys" Atsumu said and gave Luna the stuff toys.

A fox from Atsumu, Owl from Bokuto and weasel from Sakusa.