Bye bye Dada 🍼

Oikawa is about to cry while looking at Luna and Hinata. They're currently at Sendai Airport, after almost 2 weeks of vacation he now need to go back to Argentina and seeing Luna look at him without a clue that she might not be able to see his dada for months since Japan is not close to Argentina like Brazil makes him sad.

"Luna be a good girl. Don't cry so much and don't be a picky eater. Always drink your water and take your afternoon nap." Luna tried to reach for him and he gladly took her in his arms.

"Bye bye Luna. I'll see you again when I got a chance and always call you" Luna look at her mom and grandparents and wave her hands

"Bye bye" she said as if she's going with Oikawa. When he gave her back to Hinata Luna grabbed his shirt and refused to let go and when they forced her she started crying loud.

Hinata's parents took her and went somewhere to distract the child.

"Will she be okay?" Oikawa asked. Hinata nod her head and remain quiet.

"It's hard to leave like this" he said while still looking at her parents walking away with Luna.

"Sho chan I don't wanna go" he said being a drama queen but became serious when he noticed that Hinata is already crying.

"Sho chan-" Hinata hugged him so tight like she don't want to let go of him.

Well like mother like daughter.

"I feel so loved!" Oikawa said jokingly but Hinata started sobbing.

"Sho chan I can't go like this. Please don't cry"

"Sorry" she said and wipe her tears. "You have to go now" she whispered. Oikawa hugged her tightly and kissed her forehead before he cup her face and made her look at him.

"Listen here, if something happen while I'm away promise to call me okay?"

"Okay.. now go you'll be late" she said and wave her hand.

After she saw Oikawa went inside she went back to her parents and saw Luna staring at her

"Dada? Bye bye?" She asked. Hinata nod her head and hugged her. The whole ride home Hinata and Luna are quiet which bothered the older man driving.

"Want to grab early dinner before we go home?" He asked Natsu immediately said yes and the others agreed.

They decided to have a dinner in one of the restaurants on the way. This distracted Hinata and Luna from Oikawas absence and started to act normal again. The night went well and when her father is paying the bill Hinata went to the powder room and met someone she don't expect.

Tsukishima is with his high school classmates for a dinner.

"Tsuki don't you want to join the others?" Yamaguchi ask him

"I'll just make a call" he said and went outside of the private room to call his brother.

"Nii chan I'll be home a bit late today. We're having a dinner." he said while walking. Since he is not paying attention he bump into someone, a petite lady with bright orange hair.

"Sorry I'm not looking." She said and about to start walking again while looking for something in her bag.

"Hinata!" He called

Hinata froze when she heard the familiar voice of someone she's trying to avoid for the past two weeks. As she stares at the blonde man in front of her she notice that he became more handsome and manly. His hair is longer, and looking stylish.

"It's you. I didn't know your back" he said. Tsukishima can't believe that the person he's trying to reach for the past 2 years is now right in front of him. With her familiar ginger hair with big waves that is now waist length.

Haikyuu Spin Off : Lunaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें