Untitled (Dream x Wilbur) + A/N

TW- none

A/N is at the bottom :)

--- 

Music played through the earphones placed in his ears as he laid his head back.

The roads are my home,

His head bounced against the window each bump.

Horizon's my target

His khaki coat was worn and tattered, but did a good job fighting against the cold. The rough cushion under him wasn't the most comfortable but it was okay, he just let the bus lead him. 

If I keep on moving,

The lights of the bus were bright, red instead of black in his vision when he closed his brown eyes.

Never lose slight of it

His shoulder blades dug into the metal behind him, but he ignored it. Letting himself get lost in his own thoughts.

Treating my memories of you like a fire

A bomber jacket, patches adorning the fabric. Blonde hair that fell into murky -- but beautiful -- eyes. A laugh that was contagious, and amazing to listen too. That man also traveled with two others, (but they weren't as important.)

Let it burn out,

He let his eyes fall shut, allowing the bus to guide him to a new adventure. When he woke up, the bus was slowing to a stop, still early in the morning, the sun peaking over horizon in the cloudy sky.

Don't fight it, and try to move on

Wilbur -- a self-proclaimed traveler -- stepped out the bus's door, rubbing his aching neck caused by the terrible sleep position. His backpack thrown lazily over his shoulder as he stepped into the city. Lights off, but people still busied around with coffee in their hands.

It's been sixty weeks since I saw Vienna

The man roamed the streets, eyeing to shops and restaurants before spotting bakery, going in after seeing the good-looking pastries in the window.

:haha:

---

...Okay, this one is unfinished and just a small drabble. Writers block has gotten to me once more so I now need ideas! Because I can no longer come up with anything.

REQUESTS ARE OPEN! :D

Please give prompts and ships you would like me to write! Give me rare or common parings, angst or fluff, just whatever you want, maybe even a songfic? 

My updates may be more sparse because the holidays are coming up and I have things that need to be taken care of, but I will be writing as much as I can, as well as on AO3.