Ch 1

(Y/n)'s Pov

"You need to take your medicine (Y/n)-ya, it will make you better I promise~" When was this guy going to leave me alone? "Fuck you Law, go away! I'm not sick and do not need any medicine!" As he got closer to me, I knew what was going to happen next after all this was the same routine, we followed every day.

"Open your mouth (Y/n)-ya" I wasn't about to give in to the evil doctor's demands and I had a good reason for it. He was the one who convinced everyone I was crazy when I refused to go on a date with him and since he was a doctor, they believed him. Though at this point, I think being locked in this hospital caused me to go a little insane and have a few problems with control my emotions sometimes.

"I said n- Cough What the hell!? You're a r-really si-ck person... I-I hope you..." The medicine he forced down my throat took effect quickly as my eyes began to shut. I just wanted to leave this place and return to my old life but I knew that was a hopeless thought since the doctor would just find me again. He was truthy an evil man and thanks to him I don't even know if there's even anyone out there looking for me. Sure, I could have had a family once but my memory is missing pieces so for all I knew they could be dead.

Law's Pov

"Now was that so hard (Y/n)-ya? Once your better I'll take you outside, I promise~" The girl was motionless as I covered her up with the warm blankets, I got for her before my lips pressed against hers. Sure, what I was doing was frowned upon but I didn't care (Y/n) was going to be mine and no one was going to stand in my way. "I love you, my little patient~"

I laid down next to her as my arms wrapped around her, this was the only time I could touch the girl so I was going to enjoy it. She may have developed a few behavioral problems from the medication I had made her take but it wasn't anything I couldn't handle.

"Why won't you return my feelings (Y/n)-ya?" My hands wrapped around her wrist as I put it out from underneath the blanket and untied the restraints before I moved it back under the covers. Doing the same with the other wrist I looked at the clock before I quickly checked her over then headed for the door. (Y/n) wasn't the only patient here so I needed to leave her for the time being, I would be back later to check on her though.

"Be good my little patient~" When I closed the door, I didn't bother locking it since I knew even if (Y/n) did leave the room she wouldn't make it outside of the building before security would catch her. In a way it was like a mind game, give someone a false sense of freedom then quickly take it away from them just when it's within their grasp. One day (Y/n) will see that I was doing this all for her and thank me for it.

~~~~~~~~~

Kidd's Pov

"This is bullshit Killer! Why the hell did they have to make my community service at a mental hospital, there's going to be crazy people there!?" Killer was currently driving me towards the hospital where I was ordered to work one week of community service and apparently, I couldn't drive myself since my friend didn't think I would actually go. "You'll fit right in then"

If the man wasn't my best friend, I would have slit his throat right there but I kept calm as my head turned to him. "Ha, ha, ha, very funny Killer. Let's try and kept the snarky comments to a minimum" As Killer pulled off to the side of the road I didn't turn around as my gaze remained on him. "You shouldn't have been street racing Kidd, I told you something like this would happen but like always you didn't listen to me. Get out, I'll pick you up at 4"

"Fuck you to Killer and bring me something to eat when you do. You better not be late either" I climbed out of the car as I stared up at the building in front of me and couldn't help but feel a chill run up my spine. "Goodbye Kidd" Once I closed the car door, I watched Killer drive away before I moved to enter the hospital. Hopefully, these seven days passed quickly and no one better touch me either.