Ch 11

(Y/n)'s Pov

"Aren't you coming (Y/n)?" I was staring at the empty hallway in front of me but I really didn't want to be here anymore. "N-No" My arms gripped the railing of the elevator as my Father bent down to my level. "It's alright (Y/n) take your time... You don't have to do this right now but how about you sit in the hallway? No one else can access the penthouse without a key card so you'll be safe here"

"I-I want to leave!" He tried to reach out his hand towards me and it set me off. Before either of us knew what happened my teeth were sinking into his hand. "Shhhh. Calm down (Y/n) I'm not going to hurt you" Releasing his hand I backed away from him as I sank to the floor of the elevator. "Leave me alone... I just want to be left alone!"

"Doflamingo why is our daughter crying!?" A few more people had shown up but it only made me curl into a ball and not look at them. "I didn't do anything. She's just in a mood and wants to leave" They were arguing amongst themselves but I didn't pay attention to what they were saying. "Hey, there half stack! Long time no see"

"Who are you?" It would seem a blonde man had decided to kneel down in front of me though he looked familiar. "Bellamy, one of your bodyguards don't you remember?" Looking past him I could see my parents didn't appear to be happy this man was talking with me. "Oh, really? Hm... then you can take me to see Kidd, right?"

"You can't just leave the penthouse (Y/n), what happens if Trafalgar Law is still alive? It's reckless to leave please come inside and have something to eat. We'll discuss Kidd afterward" I was not going into this unknown place without Kidd by my side. "I said no" They were all staring at me but I wasn't about to back down. "Bellamy... Escort little (Y/n) here to where Kidd is currently located. We'll follow behind you in our vehicles. Don't let her do anything stupid and be aware that Trafalgar might be lurking around the city"

They moved into the elevator as Bellamy helped me to my feet but I stayed behind him as I stared at the others in the space. My kitten would remain here but I knew he'd be safe. "You're still as troublesome as ever (Y/n). It's good to see your personality didn't change much" Who was he calling troublesome?

"I'm not troublesome... Why would you say something so mean?" My tears were almost gone but that comment made them start again. "Crocodile don't make (Y/n) cry she's been through so much already... I'll need to fill you in on the details on the way to the hospital" I didn't know what they talking about but ignored them as the elevator doors popped up. "Come on Bellamy"

~~~~~~~

Kidd's Pov

"Hold still Kidd I'm trying to access the damage you inflected onto yourself" I was worried about (Y/n) since she didn't look very happy when her father took her home. "I'm trying to Wire but it fucking hurts!" The scuffle I had with Law definitely irritated my still fresh injury but at least (Y/n) was safe. "Kidd! There you are!" Hm, what was she doing back here and why were her eyes so puffy? "Did you miss me that much (Y/n)?"

"Of course, I did! You're my favorite person after all" The girl's parents didn't look too happy but (Y/n) had a big smile on her face as she cuddled close to me. "We're going to be neighbors I'll get to see you every day. Isn't that great?" I could live with having her as my neighbor. "That's fantastic. I can't wait"

~~~~~~~

Ten Months Later...

"Kidd, where are you!?" I was sitting on an exercise ball in the living room while Kidd was supposed to be bringing me a snack but he was taking forever. "One second (Y/n)!" As I continued to bounce carefully on the ball, I saw Kidd had entered the room with the items I requested. "Are you sure these foods are going to help you go into labor (Y/n)?"