Ch 10

Kidd's Pov

"Are you alright Kidd? I have some pain meds if you need any" My pain was nothing and I wasn't going to allow anything to stop me from getting to (Y/n). "I'm fine Doflamingo just keep fucking walking" He didn't reply back to me as we continued following the small kitten in front of us. Though when the animal stopped, I got confused. "Skip-ya, come on out you stupid cat!"

"Son of a-" Before I could finish screaming Doflamingo's hand had covered my mouth as he pulled me behind a tree. "Shhhh. You go up ahead and I'll take care of him. Once you have her get the hell out of here" As his car keys were pushed into my open hand I watched as the man took off to confront Law.

'Meo-wwww'

"Let's get going (Y/n)'s waiting" Doflamingo could handle things from here but I shouldn't take too long encase Law manages to get the upper hand on him.

~~~~~~~~

Law's Pov

"Skip-ya!... Where did that damn cat run off to?" I didn't want to spend all night out here looking for that cat but (Y/n) wouldn't be happy if I came back empty-handed. At least she smiled at me when I took her, I'd bring back the little thing. "Skip-ya, come out and I'll take you back to the cabin! (Y/n)-ya misses you!"

'Bang'

"Fufufu. Hold still Law, I just want to put a bullet in your head" How the hell did he find me? Thankfully his bullet missed but Doflamingo would mostly keep shooting if I didn't get away from him. Though if he was here then (Y/n) was in danger of being taken away by one of his men. "Why can't you leave me and (Y/n)-ya alone!? I love her!"

"My daughter will never love a monster like you!"

~~~~~~~~

(Y/n)'s Pov

"Hm... I'm bored" Law was probably only gone for thirty minutes or so but with no one else in the house, I was starting to get a little restless. Sure, I hated the man who brought me here though I didn't like the feeling of being completely alone. "Someone save me... please"

'Thump' 'Thump' 'Crash'

When the door was kicked in, I took cover from the intruder but when a familiar voice spoke up, I peeked over the couch to see if it could really be him. "(Y/n) are you in here!?" At first, I couldn't speak as I stared at the redhead in the door frame and even noticed little Skip was with him. "Kidd! What are you doing here, did you get rid of Law!?"

"Your Father is dealing with him. Come on we need to get out of here" Kidd held his hand out for me to take but my eyes looked down at my ankle before I returned my gaze to him. "I can't walk I have a broken ankle and Law took away my shoes" Before I could say anything else Kidd had scooped me into his right arm and started out the front door. "I'm sorry Kidd"

"Why are you sorry (Y/n)?" It was my fault for what happened but he was still out here trying to save me. "You lost your arm because of me" Kidd tried so hard to protect me and almost lost his life in the process. How could he still want to protect me after what I put him through? "It's not your fault (Y/n)... I would sacrifice everything for you... because I love you"

Y-You, love me?" Sure, I had kissed the man last week but I didn't think he had feelings for me but then again not any guy was just going to risk everything for some random girl. "Yes, and your Father has started calling himself my future Father-in-law. Let's get back to the car before you catch a cold"

~~~~~~~

Doflamingo's Pov

"Damn it, where did that bastard go?" I couldn't let this brat get back to the cabin since (Y/n) and Kidd could still be there. Maybe coming out here alone wasn't such a good idea but hopefully, things would go smoothly. "Doflamingo-ya, (Y/n)-ya is mine and that won't ever change!"