Ch 4

Kidd's Pov

I made my way to the door but as I rounded the corner, I could see Killer was welcoming two people into my home. "What the fuck Killer, why are they here!?" The man completely brushed me off as he led the two men towards the living room. "If we're starting a war Kidd, we need back up. Law's already recruited the Straw-hat gang"

"I don't recall asking for help and how do you know they won't betray us!?" Killer only gripped my shoulders and pushed me into the living room where the two gang leaders were already making themselves comfortable. "Calm down Kidd you want to protect (Y/n) don't you?"

He whispered it into my ear but I knew he was right, if Law had already gotten Straw-hat on his side then that meant he had at least four other gangs backing him up. "I don't like either of you but for (Y/n)'s sake, I'll need to tolerate you. Though you step out of line I will kill you and it won't be done quickly either. Let's get down to business"

~~~~~~~~

Law's Pov

"Does everyone understand the plan?" The more serious people in the alliance nodded their heads but one person decided to speak up. "Hm... Can you go over it again?" Of course, he didn't understand the plan though to make sure he knew his part in my plan I started going over it again.

"Alright Luffy-ya I'll go over one last time... You see this girl, this is (Y/n)-ya and she is very fragile so we must process with caution" I got distracted by the photo of my little patient for a minute but quickly turned back to the boy as he nodded his head before he spoke up again. "Why isn't she smiling in that picture Law?"

"(Y/n)-ya hates having her picture taken. She's usually quite happy but we're not here to discuss this picture. We have determined that she was kidnapped by this man, Eustass Kidd. He isn't known to be the friendliest of people and might have already hurt little (Y/n)-ya so we must retrieve her soon before the unimaginable happens"

"Hm... continue" I knew her bastard of a Father had already arrived in town but I didn't think it was necessary to bring him up as it would cause my lie to crumble if they started questioning who he was. "We will surround the house and strike at midnight when everyone should be asleep. As the chaos ensues, we will take (Y/n)-ya back and flee before dawn. (Y/n)-ya must remain safe during this assault, I don't want to see a scratch on her. Is that understood?"

As the other gangs looked to their leaders for an answer, they were all staring at the boy in the straw hat and waiting for him to voice his discussion. "You can count on the Straw-hats to back you up! Isn't that right guys?" When Luffy spoke, the other gangs followed suit as they either nodded their heads or spoke up as well. "If Luffy-senpai agrees then you can count on us as well!"

"Excellent"

~~~~~~~~~

Doflamingo's Pov

"Doffy, what are you doing? You don't usually smoke... we'll get her back you know, come on the others are forming plans and we need you" Crocodile was right I didn't normally smoke but it was a nasty habit that helped me cope with not having my little girl by my side. "I let her down if I have known Law took her I-I" As I leaned against Crocodile's chest, I couldn't hold in the tears anymore but I knew my pain was nothing compared to what (Y/n) must have felt being trapped with that bastard.

"Hey! Stop crying, you need to be strong for (Y/n)! We strike tonight then once (Y/n) is back in our arms you can have your breakdown but for now bury those feelings" I understood what he meant so quickly wiped my tears as a smile appeared on my lips. "Fufufufu. My little monkey will not spend another day away from me. Do they have a plan or are the simpletons waiting for their leader to come up with one?"