Ch 5

Apoo's Pov

"He's going head-to-head with Doflamingo and Trafalgar later tonight... I know boss but it's like talking to a brick wall... When should I expect you?... Understood boss, goodbye" Ending the call with my employer I returned to the living room where Kidd was drawing out plans on the coffee table as (Y/n) sat in his lap. "You know Eustass if we just give the girl to Doflamingo we could easily avoid a war"

"Shut your fucking mouth! (Y/n) stays with me and that's final!" The girl in his lap wasn't bothered by Kidd's yelling but she did whisper something into his ear that made him go back to drawing out an attack strategy. "You're not going to die, right Kidd?" I could hear that man click his tongue before he replied to (Y/n). "No way in hell will I be murdered by some psychotic doctor! You have nothing to worry about all you need to do is stay in the house until I'm done taking out the enemies"

Kidd's Pov

Scratchmen probably thought I was an idiot but I found out years ago that this man worked for my Father. He couldn't be trusted though as long as I didn't leave him alone with (Y/n) everything would be fine. "Yawn. Kidd, I'm tired can I have a nap before this war starts?" Hmm, I could use the sleep as well. "Sure (Y/n). Why don't you take the bed and I'll sleep on the floor?"

"You can sleep with me I don't mind" When she stood up, I could only stare at her but quickly followed after her before she got herself lost. "Really, I'm fine on the floor (Y/n)" The girl wasn't taking no for an answer as she ignored what I had said. "Nope, you'll sleep right beside me and keep me safe~ It'll be like a sleepover" 

"You're a stubborn one you know that?" She paused when I said that as a confused look appeared on her face. "Is something wrong (Y/n)?" When she shook her head and continued walking, as I stared at her back, I brushed off her weird behavior as her just having a little episode.

"It's nothing... but that sounded so familiar... Do you have some clothes I can wear Kidd?" I should have some clothing for the girl, she was quite petite but one of my shirts and a pair of sweatpants should fit her. "I'll find you something"

~~~~~~~~

Six Months Ago...

Law's Pov

It had taken me a few months but I had finally managed to catch the girl alone while she was playing with the kittens. "(Y/n)-ya, I'm missed you so much~" As her head turned away from the little balls of fur in front of her, I could see her eyes had started to widened as she went to scream. "Ah, ah, ah~ I wouldn't do that if I were you (Y/n)-ya~"

I removed my hand from her mouth but I was prepared to put it back on if she tried to scream again. "Why are you here? My F-Father doesn't want me to be around you, y-you're a murderer!" My hand covered her mouth once again as I pulled her off of the ground and pushed her against the wall. "I did what I had to do. Though just so you know (Y/n)-ya it was your Father who ordered those people's deaths" She tried to shake her head but the grip I had on her didn't allow her to move much.

"I'm here to take you home with me and I'm going to make you so happy. You're going to be my little girlfriend" It was then that she started to fight me and she would have escaped my hold if I did do something quick. "I'm sorry (Y/n)-ya" Bringing her head forward about a foot, I then slammed it against the wall as her body went limp within my grip. "Don't worry (Y/n)-ya when you wake up, I'll make sure to give you some ice for your head. Come on I have a car waiting~"

~~~~~~~~~

An Hour Later...

Doflamingo's Pov