👫 Jeon siblings collab

Start from the beginning

"Can I have wine?" Jungkook says, JungKyung takes out the small bottle of wine and two wine glasses.

"I know you prefer soft drinks, Tae," she gives Taehyung a cherry soda. Taehyung thanks her before opening the bottle.

"Don't drink too much too," she pours wine in the glass for Jungkook.

"You have a high tolerance?" Taehyung asks her and she shrugs. She pours some for herself in her glass.

"I don't know- I drink only occasionally," she answers.

"She doesn't get drunk easily though but she also can't handle a lot."

"I'm in the middle," Jungkook shakes his head before he sips his wine.

Taehyung saw all the sheets of paper on the table and takes one.

"Ohh~ writing a song together?" He asks and read what they've written so far.

"Jeon Siblings collab?" He reads the title. The siblings nod their heads in unison.

"Wow- wish I have an idol sibling that I can sing with."

𝄥 𝄞 ───── 𝄇

Jungkook laughs as he puts on the headphones.

"Are you sure you don't want me to scream?" Jungkook jokes but JungKyung only shook her head.

"That's not needed at all, Kookie," JungKyung says as she reads over the lyrics.

"But I can scream it-,'

"You can scream that when we get to perform it."

"Aw, fine," Jungkook practices his falsetto.

JungKyung listens to his heavenly voice, asking the skies how she got lucky with him.

She leans back on the couch, a smile on her lips. She reads the lyrics, her eyes darts to her favorite lines.

"We're born singers,
We're history-makers,
We're not Automatics,
We're idols, we're humans!"

"No one can stop us,
Because our dreams come true.
Now, it's just you and me,
Against the world, together."

She hears the producer asking Jungkook if he's ready. He showed a thumbs-up before he begins to sing.

The song was a ballad with a part that was R&B.

It showed their teamwork as siblings, their love for each other, how important they are for each other.

"Against the world~," Jungkook sang and JungKyung snapped out of her trance. She looks at Jungkook who has a confused look.

"You okay?" He asks and she nods.

𝄥𝄞────────── 𝄇

Jungkook and JungKyung listen to the final song.

Focused looks on their faces as they listened to the song.

Both their hands intertwined, letting go sometimes, and sing along to the song. They laugh,

"Wah~ this is splendid!" JungKyung says fluently and Jungkook cooed at her English.

"I forgot you also taught yourself English," he says and she softly smacks his shoulder.

"Do you think this could be released before the year ends?" JungKyung asks their producer the man nods his head.

Both siblings clapped and hugged each other before they asked the producer for the final song.

"Should we make a music video for this? Let's make it special!"

"We could film the mv ourselves," JungKyung suggested and Jungkook cooed.

Soon, they left the recording studio after thanking their producer for the last time.

Jungkook sat on the floor of JungKyung's practice room. His head laid on her lap and was thinking about the fans' reaction.

"I think they'll be shocked- kinda expected it but not this soon, ya know?" Jungkook says as JungKyung fiddles with his tattooed hands.

"Right- anyway, willing to get another tattoo?"

"Why? You're gonna design my next one?"

"No, let's get matching ones... Should it be the title of our song?" JungKyung takes her phone out.

"How about a quote?" He asks and she tilts her head.

"What quote?"

"Just know," Jungkook takes her phone and types the phrase into her phone.

"That's it? What does it mean then?"

"It's two words and you can connect anything with it."

"It could just know I'm with you."
"Just know it's us against the world."
"Just know I love you."
"Just know our family loves us."
"Just know I'm here for you and you're here for me.'

Jungkook smiles at the thoughts. He then pokes her collarbone.

"Let's get it tattooed here, deal?" He sits up and stares at his sister.

"Deal."

After all, it's the Jeon siblings against the world.

𝄥𝄞────────── 𝄇