❓Park Ahnji

JungKyung exits the waiting room after talking to TXT

JungKyung exits the waiting room after talking to TXT. She walks down the halls of the building.

Suddenly, a lady walks past her.

JungKyung halts her steps and turns around. The figure of the lady looked very familiar to her.

"Wait!" JungKyung shouted and the lady stopped walking. She slowly turned around to look at JungKyung.

A mask covers half of her face and only her eyes are seen. She stares at JungKyung before she realizes.

She removes her mask and smiles at JungKyung. JungKyung gasps at the person in front of her.

The ex-member of a popular group is right in front of her.

Park Ahnji, the old leader and maknae of the girl group, Meraki.

"Hello, JungKyung- so nice to finally meet you," she says.

JungKyung was frozen in her place. She stared at Ahnji, also known as the idol who mysteriously left her group for no reason.

Ahnji stayed silent after leaving her group. She deleted all her social media and went silent for 2 years.

"Are you okay? Why are you all frozen?" She walked towards JungKyung who was still shocked.

"I- I'm just so surprised that you're in front of me- I thought you're dead!" JungKyung said and Ahnji laughed.

"I'm not dead, I'm here, and talking to you."

  𝄥 🧡 ────────── 𝄇

JungKyung winced when Ahnji told her the reasons why she left her group.

"I can't believe they did that," JungKyung murmurs while Ahnji sighs.

"What happened already happened- anyway, I didn't want to be associated with them anymore," Ahnji says as she finishes her beer.

"That's also disturbing! Just because they're legal, they shouldn't have done that!" JungKyung pouts,

"They're older than you and because of that, they might influence you, who is a minor!"

"You did a good job leaving the company," JungKyung rants and crosses her arms.

Ahnji laughs and leans her head on JungKyung's shoulder. She closes her eyes as she lets the cold air hit them both.

JungKyung held Ahnji's hand tightly. Their eyes glued on the twilight sky.

"Say JungKyung- I'll be making my comeback soon. Want to work with me for one more song?" JungKyung smiles widely.