✨ meeting the i-landers

JungKyung widely smiles at the sight of familiar boys

JungKyung widely smiles at the sight of familiar boys. It's either she has seen them on TV or has personally met them.

"I see very familiar people like Sunghoon, Heeseung, Jake, and Jay- oh, Jungwon as well!" She clasps her hands together.

A wide and flattering smile on her lips. The boys smile at her smile, suddenly feeling shy around her.

JungKyung notices the shyness floating around the atmosphere before letting out a chuckle.

"Why are you all so quiet? Am I bothering you, guys?"JungKyung asks, the boys immediately going panic mode.

Hundreds of 'no's come out of their mouth. JungKyung laughs at their reactions.

"I'm joking, how are you all?" She asks, smiling sweetly at them.

"Nervous,"  K said, his hand on his chest as he stares at JungKyung.

"Terrified- scared!" Jay says, making them all chuckle.

"Oh my god- this is so rude! Come sit down," Seon stands up from his seat, offering it to JungKyung who laughed and accepted.

Heeseung rushes to their room, taking a blanket and giving it to JungKyung. The boys wow at his action and starts to tease him.

"Wowwww! I'm so jealous, such a gentleman." Jake says, earning another laugh from everybody. JungKyung thanks him, covering her legs with the blanket.

Then, it became silent again. The tension became more intense when they heard JungKyung sigh and a slightly serious on her face.

"Are you guys nervous about your first performance?" She asks, a soft smile resting on her pink lips.

The boys look at each other before nodding. JungKyung smiles at their honest answer before telling all of them to sit down.

"I will keep this direct but I like to believe that hard work also comes with circumstances." She says,

"Hard work comes with blood, sweat, and tears. There will be bad things as well as good things. I highly believe that this first performance will start something new, good, or bad."

"You all have to make decisions, it could be good or bad, for the better or for the worst. Hard work also comes with negativity at times."

"And that negativity can create conflict, so my advice for you is to avoid any negative thoughts for it may create conflicts that are unwanted."

"This first performance of yours will be a new beginning for everyone. It will start the journey you all have worked so hard to get to."

She smiles, remembering her trainee days and her very first performance.

"I was also very nervous and scared when I was first introduced. I had negativity circling around my head and I hated it, it was suffocating."

"This is a survival show, we all know that and only a few of you could debut as a new boy group but that doesn't mean it's the end for your journey."

"Joining I-land is just the entrance to the adventure you want to go to."

◇─◇

JungKyung claps her hands as she watches the boys practice the choreography.

Some of them have already memorized all of it, some only memorized most of it.

She sighs, her eyes dead serious as she watches them dance. Singing along to the song sometimes when they are told.

Eventually, a smile creeps into her face they finished the song. She claps her hand, smiling widely.

She notices Sunghoon running towards him, a smile tugging his lips as he sits down in front of her.

"It's been a while, how you been?" He asks, JungKyung lets out a chuckle at the question of her dear old friend.

"I'm very well, Sunghoon. Although, I do miss going on ice skating with you." She ruffles his hair, making the boy laugh.

"Damn, I miss talking to you." Heeseung sits beside her as well.

JungKyung laughs, talking again with her old friends whom she missed after her debut.

Heeseung pats her head, missing the presence of his only female friend from his training days back in Big Hit. Now, she's in front of him again, it made him smile.

"I hope you're not overworking yourself with all your schedules." Sunghoon says, holding her hand.

"No worries, I'm doing great actually. I just started planning for my 2nd comeback actually." She says, surprising the two boys.

"No wonder why people love you so much. You're so hardworking!" Jay says, making his way towards them. 

Jungkyung smiles at the sight of another old friend. Jay sits down, patting her hair before holding her hand.

"We really do miss you, a lot. You are so motivational and I miss those times." He confesses, making her chuckle.

"You guys are so cute~ well, I hope I could see you guys again. How about we meet again when you debut?" She says, showing them all a sweet smile.

All the boys smile, wanting to stay true to their words. They all nod, reaching their hands out for their old chant.

"Big Hit, fighting!!!"

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚: