suggestions or treat! 🎃

゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚
┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊
┊         ┊       ┊   ┊   🍬 ⋆。 🍭
┊         ┊       ┊   🍫
┊         ┊       🍭    
┊ ⊹       💀
🎃

Updates were getting slower in this book. First reason is I was on hiatus because my mental health just came crashing down and the other is; I'm running out of ideas.

So this is not a chapter but more like a write down an idea/suggestion for the next few chapters.

If I am okay and comfortable with your suggestion then I will write them as the next chapter. I honestly don't know when this book will end, so let's just keep it steady for now.

If your idea includes a group them write the group first then comes the idea!

Example; Stray Kids, the 00' liners introduces JungKyung to the other members and they all started treating each other like long time friends.

Write your ideas here! ---->

It's the same with a soloist, actor, or any celebrity that normally works alone.

Example; Hyuna, Hyuna and JungKyung met on a photoshoot since they were both chosen to model for Calvin Klein.

Write your ideas here! ---->

If it's just a moment of JungKyung then just say what JungKyung will do.

Example: JungKyung went live about what she plans on doing for Christmas.

Write your ideas here! ---->

Now!!!

You can be specific with them like you only wanted JungKyung to meet one member of the group or JungKyung specifically talks about Jungkook.

You write the main idea whilst I add supporting details.

I won't be updating until next week's Saturday because I'll be waiting for your ideas if you think of one, if you can't then that is 100% alright. I am not forcing you.

Anyway, other than that, thank you for supporting this book! And if you have written your idea, thank you for that as well!

I'll try to talk to everyone in the comments as much as I can!

T

hank you for the big support~~~~

:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆