🏆 Big Hit Family

During the long-awaited MAMA 2020, fans could vote for their favorite artists in certain categories

Tonight during the awarding ceremony of MAMA, the BigHit Family dominates the show with their amazing performances and countless awards.

Although Enhypen performed, they didn't get nominated because of their late debut. However, fans are still thrilled to see Enhypen perform.

TXT performed their song, BLUE HOUR. Their disco concept made a lot of people swoon over them.

Idols were even caught on video dancing along to their performance, especially BTS' Taehyung and JungKyung. The two idols seem to enjoy the performance very much.

BTS's performance was phenomenal as always. With the eye-catching colorful stage and their powerful auras, they are the kings of today's Kpop Industry.

JungKyung surprised a lot of people. She's known as the treasure of Big Hit, not only because she's the only girl, but also because she gives us so many things to be surprised about.

Her performance: a remix version of Flower Bomb, Automatic who featured Mark Lee of NCT, and finally, Supremacy which she performed the Hyuna, E'Dawn, and Jessi.

Not only their performance gave everyone a state of shock. The number of awards they won was also shocking.

With BTS winning 7 awards, JungKyung winning 3, and TXT winning 1. As well as Bang Si Hyuk for winning best executive producer And Pdogg winning best producer.

The awards BTS won are Beat Dance Performance for the male, Worldwide Fans' Choice, Best Music Video, Album of the Year, Icon of the year, Song of the Year, and Artist of the year!

BTS won all 4 DAESANG AWARDS!

JungKyung son Best vocal Performance, Best Collaboration with Mark Lee, and lastly, Best female artist!

TXT won the Favorite Dance Performance award!

It's no denial that the BigHit Family dominated this year's MAMA.

Fans are excited for when Enhypen will perform be nominated for next year's MAMA!

What do you think?

𝄥𝄞────────── 𝄇

I'm very proud of Nct like I cried-