🎄 Christmas Gift

JungKyung listens closely to the demo version of the song she wrote with Yoongi and Namjoon

She blankly stares at the floor, keeping the lyrics and the meaning of the song inside her head.

"Set me free."

"Let me be free."

"Help me be free."

Her hands cover her mouth as she deeply focuses on the song. She closes her eyes, letting the emotions strike her heart.

"Don't fight, don't talk, don't leave, just be my comfort."

"Don't cry, don't be sad, don't die, I'll be your fort."

She starts to feel tears in her eyes as the last verse of the song starts to play.

"Stay with me, be my home."

"Stay with you, I'll be your shield."

"Stay very close to me."

The song ends... The two males look at JungKyung who has tears falling from her eyes.

She wipes them away, fixing her cap. Yoongi gives her tissue to wipe her years away.

"That was emotional, haha-" She lets out a laugh, wiping her last tear away. She looks at the two idols in front of her.

"I'm impressed that you can write songs like this. You're an artist, Kyung." Namjoon says, crossing his arms.

"It really sends you a deep message. I really like how the lyrics apply to everyone." Yoongi says,

He grabs the papers from the desk, reading the lyrics.

"It really does applies to any age, especially adolescents. Where did you get inspired?" Namjoon asks,

JungKyung remembers her latest live. Her fans telling her their problems and the emotions they're all going through.

"From the people who watched my love at 3 in the morning." She chuckles,

"I noticed some of them had a really difficult time sleeping because of mental illnesses and a lot of problems."

"I figured that if I write a song like this, to remind them that everything will be okay and that there's always someone supporting them."

"This song is highly dedicated to them and I want to release three special songs for Christmas for them only." She explains,

The two became quiet, overwhelmed with her explanation.

There was silence until Yoongi smiles and let out a soft chuckle.

"You're definitely an artist."

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

I had to edit so many things just for this book--