🎊 Enhypen's debut

JungKyung dozed off as she sat in the car's backseat

Other than the excitement she felt for Enhypen's debut, she felt panic.

How will she face Sunghoon after that?

She shook her head and felt the car stop. JungKyung looked out of the car window and they're in front of the building.

She gets off the car with her hand balled into fists. The evening was windy; the sky was clear, and Enhypen's picture displayed on the tall building.

She comes in the building to avoid getting caught. The staff saw her and went up to her.

"You're here~ follow me, the boys were waiting for you," she stated and Jungkyung nodded.

The interior was roomy, extremely roomy. It was also cold, not that cold, but the cold accompanied the silence.

Once a staff guided Jungkyung to Enhypen's waiting room, the boys were still getting ready. None of them noticed her presence just yet.

She removes her coat: her sweater tucked in her black jeans, which she paired with ankle boots.

Jungwon turned his head to her direction, a smile made it to his lips. He runs towards her and greeted her softly.

"Wonderful evening, Sunbae- I'm glad you made it," Jungwon stated, and the other boys looked at them.

Heeseung lets out a chuckle and ran towards her. He gives her a tight and affectionate embrace.

"I'm so happy you're here! You don't know how much I kept asking the staff if you're here yet," Heeseung said, she laughed.

Jungkyung noticed his crooked mic and broke the hug. She leaned closer and adjusted his mic. Heeseung only realized what she was doing and thanked her.

Suddenly, the makeup artist called Heeseung for finalization and Heeseung excused himself.

"Hey, pleased you could make it," Jay reached his palm out for a high-five. Jungkyung gladly slapped his palm.

"Did something happen between you and Sunghoon? He was moody on your 1st debut anniversary," Jay stated.

Jungkyung's smile was quickly replaced with a prominent frown. She glanced down and let out a sigh.

This didn't go unseen by Jay, and he felt bad for asking.

"Let's focus on your debut- I know how much of a significant deal this is," Jungkyung spat and made her way to Jake and Sunoo.

Jay looks at Sunghoon, and the poor boy was sighing. He looked more puzzled than ever.

Jay walked towards him and patted his back. Sunghoon faced Jay with a sad and weak expression. Jay wants nothing more than his friends' happiness.