🥳 it's alright

JungKyung jumped from her seat when she felt hands on her shoulder

JungKyung jumped from her seat when she felt hands on her shoulder. She turns around and smiles when it was Renjun.

"Heard you have a boyfriend now?" He chuckles and sits beside her.

JungKyung's eyes widen but she realized she told Jaemin who could be a spoiler.

"I'm sorry, Renjun-,"

"Shush- I'm quite happy for you! Jaemin told me everything that happened between you and Sunghoon." He says softly and pats her head.

"I'm happy you both made up and are doing better now. I heard from Jaemin you both start dating like this morning-,"

"Yeah- I should stop telling him things," JungKyung says and Renjun laughs.

"Well, I accept my defeat!" Renjun reaches his hand out for a handshake.

"But I would love it if you start telling me things like we're close as well," Renjun says as JungKyung shakes his hand.

"Of course-,"

"Renjeonnn- oh, Kyungie! Congratulations!" Jeno hugs her and she laughs.

She looks at Renjun who has a proud smile on his lips, instead of a sad one. After all, he was rejected.

Jeno looks at Renjun and wrapped an arm around his shoulder.

"What were you talking about?" Jeno asks,

"Not your business, Jen- get off me, you sweaty bastard!" Renjun pushes Jeno away. JungKyung laughs,

She's glad to see Renjun happy with the news rather than sad. She did think she had feelings for him once.

However, after everything that crashed down during I-Land, she became confused.

She does hope for a brother and sister relationship with Renjun.

"Renjun~," she cutely calls his name. Jeno and Renjun look at him with a confused smile.

"Teach me Chinese please!" JungKyung says and Renjun sighs.

"Treat me a meal and I'll teach you Chinese."

𝄥𝄞────────── 𝄇

Renjun puts his phone down.

"Are you really okay?" Jaemin asks Renjun.

Renjun genuinely smiled, he felt happy with a small hint of disappointment. However, that's what he wants for her.

Happiness.

Renjun looks at Jaemin and hugs him tightly.

"I'm disappointed but not sad. I'm happy for her," Renjun says and Jaemin pats his back.

"Well, you tried," Jaemin teased, Renjun pushed him away before he let out a laugh.

"Yah, Na Jaemin."

𝄥𝄞────────── 𝄇

Just a short chapter.

I didn't wanna make it sad since before Sunghoon, she's meant to end up with Renjun 😔😔

Anyway, what's done is done

No alternative chapts of her love love :(

Anyway, back to old chapters again~ with a hint of Sunghoon as he's her bf now of crs

I don't want to focus too much on her love life