🍿 watching the finale

:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

✿✿✿✿:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

The second JungKyung steps into the room where the performance will happen, butterflies were instantly made in her stomach.

"Jungkyung~," she turns her head, a smile replaces her nervous face when she sees TXT sitting already.

"Wow, JungKyung is here." Bang SiHyuk says and the other producers look at her, asking her questions on how she was doing.

"Are you nervous? You did train with a few of them?"

"I am very nervous." She says, laughing as she sits down beside Huening Kai.

"Even though, only 7 of them will debut. I do hope that everyone will get the chance to debut eventually." JungKyung says, smiling.

Soon, everyone was there to fill the empty seats.

The eliminated trainees, the other producers, and everyone else.

It was finally time...

:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚

The performance was powerful, it really brought tears to JungKyung. Soobin notices this and reaches out a hand for her to hold.

She smiles, fighting back the tears as the producers start to speak about their performance.

JungKyung smiles as she glances over each survivor. A few of them kept glancing at her and she was suddenly given the mic.

She looked panicked and lost which brought a smile to their faces. They all felt eased up at JungKyung sweet smile.

"Your performance was really powerful and really good. It really made me tear up." She said and everyone laughed,  

"Everyone did really well and I hope everyone will continue to do well. Good job!" She showed a fighting gesture.