🥺 1st debut anniversary

JungKyung clasped her hands together and made a wish

JungKyung clasped her hands together and made a wish. She blew the candle and clapped once more.

She starts to read the comments and some of them noticed the puffiness of her eyes.

"Haha~ I'm okay, everyone! No need to worry!" She says but the comments kept coming.

Until her puffy eyes were the talk of the live. She sighs and puts the cake aside.

"I cried because of a friend, don't worry about me, I swear!" She laughed and took a donut from the side.

She took a bite without even looking at the flavor. As soon as she tastes the red velvet flavor, memories came like a typhoon.

It was the flavor she used to eat with him a lot. She put the donut down and smiled sadly.

She took a tissue from the side and wipes the tears which were forming in her eyes. She chuckles,

"I thought crying time is over," she laughed. Her manager noticed it and asked her quietly if she wanted to end the live.

She shook her head and kept her sad smile.

"I had my heart shattered today once again. It was very sad," she avoided looking at the camera.

"I don't know but I feel bittersweet today. I feel like my heart couldn't be mended after today," she lets out a laugh.

"I know I should be happy, especially for all of you but I don't know- today was just bad timing for me and my friend."

"It's not their fault... November 22, 2019, left a big change for both of us, so it affected us very much." She bit her lips.

She felt weird saying it in front of millions of people, it might even create a rumor but she didn't want them to worry.

"Anyway~ let's be happy! I'll try to be happy today because it's a good day." She said and put the donut to the side.

[ Unnie, please, PLEASE! Don't push yourself for us :( ]

[ Noona, we will shower you with love! Please be happy! ]

[ Who made you cry!? I just wanna talk with them 🙃 ]

She laughs at the comments before she shakes her head.

"No~ forget about them! Let's be happy!" She cheered and her manager watches her with pity.

All she wanted was JungKyung to be happy and loved. Sunghoon loved her as herself.

She could only hope JungKyung will receive the same love again.

Everyone knew their relationship. It was so obvious and they supported it. It creates a fuss when they heard they both broke up.

It was for the better though.

"Let's have another advice live today! I'm often alone during lives, so I'm sorry if this is what I do a lot."

"I want everyone to be alright and jolly. I don't want any sadness or insecurities!" She says in a cheerful voice.

:*:・゚。・:*:・゚

Jaemin watched JungKyung's 1st debut anniversary on their smart TV.

Jeno entered the living room and noticed JungKyung's puffy eyes. Renjun followed after him.

"What happened to her? Did she cry?" Renjun asked when he saw how she looked.

"Yeah, it's probably about him again," Jaemin says and Jeno sits beside him.

Their best friend's heart broke once again. Jeno sighs and watches JungKyung give advice to her fans.

"Him? Who's him?" Renjun asked,

"Her ex, Park Sunghoon," Jeno stated and Renjun's eyes widened.

"What!? Sunghoon is her ex!? How long did they date!??"

"A year, I think... They broke up because JungKyung debuted," Jeno answered.

"Just last year?"

"Yup,"

"Damn..." Renjun looks at the screen again and the soft yet heartbreaking smile dance on her lips.

It was honestly sad to see. He wanted to come there and hug her.

He takes his phone and messages her. He puts it down afterward and went back to watching JungKyung.

He had no idea a boy like Sunghoon dated her, especially when they were both still trainees at that time.

Maybe, they thought it was just for the better...

And maybe, they're right.

:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★

okAY-  (whatever I wrote here has been erased- I change my mind- I love Sunghoon too much lmao)

I've just been falling in love with Sunghoon ver since they debuted-