💜 favor for me

JungKyung grips on the strap of her bag as she stands outside the practice room of NCT

A song of their new album playing indicating they were busy practicing.

She sighs before slowly and quietly open the door. She peeks her head and sees some of the members dancing.

She turns her head to the side and sees the manager. He smiles at her and motions her to go to his side.

She tries to go to his side discreetly.

"I'm sorry for informing you at the last minute." She says, being apologetic.

"No, it's alright. You want to talk to one of the members, right? Is it work-related?" He asks and JungKyung nods,

JungKyung takes something from her bag and gives it to him.

He reads what she gave him and it was lyrics to one of her songs. He becomes confused,

"I thought you're done recording?" He says,

"I am but Automatic sounded empty when I want it to sound cool and powerful." She sighs,

"I want to request Mark to feature in Automatic... If that's alright?" She tilts her head and he smiles.

"Of course, that's fine--," He was cut off by the song ends.

The boys fall to the floor, tired and still smiling.

"Good job, everyone! We have a guest today, say hi to her." JungKyung turns around and the members smile.

"JungKyung!!"  Jaemin hugs her and she chuckles.

"Woah- you're all sweaty!" She pushes him away and Jaemin laughed.

"What are you doing here though?" Johnny asks and she looks at the manager who just smiles.

"Mark, can you come here for a few minutes? Everyone else, you can take a break."  He says and Mark walks to them.

He stands beside JungKyung who sweetly smiles at him.

"Mark, I hope it's okay for you to feature in one of JungKyung's songs." He gives the paper to Mark.

Mark reads the lyrics and wows. He looks at JungKyung before at his manager before at JungKyung again.

"I'm going to regret not accepting. The lyrics are so cool! Do you have the demo?"

"Of course, I do!" JungKyung pulls out her phone and plays the demo for Mark to listen.

He wows, engrossed in the song.

"I'm looking forward to be working with you again then!"

:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚

"Do I... Can I growl here a bit? I think it sounds better with that." Mark asked and JungKyung nods,

"Yeah, let's try that." ,Jung Kyung says and the producer played the song again.

Mark begins to rap his line and adds a growl at the end.

The song stopped and JungKyung claps. "That was really good!"

Mark chuckles and fixes his headphones.

"About this next line; you better treat me like royalty... Can I rap it in English?" Mark asks,

"Oh~ yeah, I think it sounds better in English. Let's try it, shall we?" JungKyung asks and Mark hums.

JungKyung felt tingles when Mark hummed. She silently wowed,

"𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒓𝒐𝒚𝒂𝒍𝒕𝒚." He sang in English and JungKyung claps.

"Wow! Truly the rap king in SM." JungKyung says and Mark laughs.

"I think for your next part, this line; we do this for this, we do this us. We could add adlibs like woo! or hey!" JungKyung says,

Mark did what she said and she laughed at how cute he sounds.

"That's so cute~ we could go with that, make your voice a lil' deeper," JungKyung says,

Mark sings his adlibs and his deep voice gave JungKyung goosebumps.

A wide smile plastered on her face as she listens to Mark.

Once a few more lines are recorded, Mark removed his headphones and exited the recording room.

He sits beside JungKyung,

"Want to listen to the final recording?" The producer says and they both nod.

He starts to play it and the two idols listened to it carefully.

Once the song ended, they both cheered happily.

"Aye~ great job!" JungKyung hugs Mark for a second before walking to the producer's side.

Mark was stunned, his heart beating quickly, and his cheeks flushed red.

JungKyung turns around and looks at him. She grabs his hand,

"Thank you for agreeing with this, Mark! Automatic sounds so amazing and complete with you!" JungKyung says,

Mark chuckles and thanks her. He fixes his glasses and JungKyung asked for a picture.

They both took a picture and JungKyung walked Mark to the entrance of the building.

"It was nice working with you again. I hope we could work more." JungKyung says as she waves goodbye to Mark.

"I enjoyed it too. See you soon and goodluck with your album, JungKyung." He says,

"Let's go out for a drink some time!" She shouts and Mark chuckles.

"Sure~ just text me when!" He says before entering the car.

JungKyung stood by outside the building the car was out of her sight.

Her hands behind her back, a soft smile on her lips.

She goes back inside the building as the sun began to set.

Today was a good day.

:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆