Chapter 34: Revenge

Third Person

Shoto relaxes into his brother's hold on the park bench they sit on. His father had just 'trained' him harshly again. Although the teen tried not to show it, his entire body is screaming in pain.

"I'm sorry Sho." Touya says, trying his best to mend his brother's wounds.

"It's fine, it hardly hurts anyway." He replies in an attempt to soothe his sibling.

The black-haired man hardly pays mind to Shoto's words, knowing that the teen is lying.

"Don't worry Sho, soon you'll never have to see that bastard again."

"You keep saying that, but you know that can't happen."

"It will, I swear. I never break my promises, remember."

Shoto sighs, relenting despite his lack of faith.

The sound of Dabi's phone ringing cuts off their conversation.

The man put down the bandages and ointment, to take out the device. Placing it on his ear, he listened for a few moments then replied to the person on the line. After hanging up, he turns back to his youngest sibling.

"I'm sorry Sho, I wish I could stay longer but I've got to go."

Shoto tries not to show his disappointment as he nods.

Dabi grins, "I'll be back soon."

He stands beginning to leave, then turns to call, "Oh, and make sure you watch the news when you get home!"

Shoto frowns in confusion but shrugs. Grabbing the medical supplies he heads back to the hellhole he calls home.

"Hello everyone and welcome to your daily hero news here at Japan Hero News."

Izuku sits on the couch in his living room, eagerly watching the news. He silently hopes that somewhere in the city, a certain flaming garbage is watching.

"Today we have a special guest joining us, back from the dead...Touya Todoroki!"

The crowd on set claps politely as Dabi walks forward. The people there immediately stop their applause seeing the number of burns that warp his flesh.

The host clears his throat awkwardly and motions for Touya to sit next to him.

"So Mr. Todoroki-"

Dabi cuts him off, "Just call me Touya."

"Er...excuse me, Touya then. All of us heard, from your father, that you were dead, can you explain how exactly this happened? Were you just missing for many years?"

Touya gives a bitter smile, "My father lied, plain and simple."

The host looks shocked momentarily, "Why would your father do such a thing?"

"Because he was the one that tried to kill me in the first place."

The set goes silent for a moment, the host seems to be completely taken aback, "Hold on, you're claiming that your father attempted to kill you? I heard you died in an accident?"

"That was to save face, that bastard only cares about his reputation. He never cared about any of us." Dabi states, slightly angry.

"These are serious allegations!" The host exclaims, "surely you must be joking."

He tries to laugh it off as a joke but Touya's deadpan stair makes the host promptly stop.

"I have proof, not just of the abuse my siblings and I have suffered, but also of the horrendous acts my father has committed." Dabi pulls a stack of files from the bag he was carrying and lays them on the table with a resounding smack.

He opens them and begins to read, one by one, the heinous acts his father has committed.

In that exact moment, the files Dabi has are also released to the public on any media site possible (courtesy of Izuku). In a few short hours, almost everyone had read the files and were disgusted by the fact a hero like this came to be. Riots broke out in the places where Endeavor Had his agencies.

The police were sent a separate file, containing much more details and proof than the public files.

Endeavor Came home, furious at the allegations against him. In the back of his head, he knew that there was nothing he could do this time to stop the police from arresting him.

Still, the man was stubborn and egotistical and thought that he could hush the people with money.

Entering his home he immediately sought out his son. After all, he needed to punish the boy for spreading these lies.

"Where are you you little-"

"I suggest you don't try to finish that sentence."

The man turns to see an army of police and the teachers of UA.

He pales seeing the pure force the police prepared to use against him.

The battle didn't last long. Soon enough, Enji found himself in handcuffs and being dragged off to a police car.

"You know I would never do this! This is just lies!" He tries to yell at his assailants only to be silenced by Aizawa.

Eraserhead moves forward, grabbing the man by his costume. Although Aizawa isn't as tall as the man, it doesn't stop him from being menacing.

"Be quiet, if it hadn't been for these people, I would have killed you. No one gets to touch MY kids and get away with it." Aizawa growls out in pure rage.

The people near the hero take a step back in surprise. Aizawa isn't known to get angry easily.

Feeling a comforting hand on his shoulder that belongs to Present Mic, Aizawa pushes Enji away from him then turns, leaving the scene.

In the span of a few hours, Izuku and Dabi accomplished all they wanted. The destruction of Enji's reputation and revenge for the man's actions.