#9 The Video

A/N
Peep song. Bye!

Y/N POV

I won 

Tayler and I had finished our race and I won. We just finished practice but of course I was bragging to Tayler every chance I got. 

Tayler - Ok what do you want so that you will stop bugging me about how you won. 

You had put your finger to your chin as if you were thinking. Then it hit you. The perfect thing. 

You - You have to let me get video evidence of you saying “ Y/N is the best motocross racer ever. She is way better and cooler than me. And she deserves to be the captain not me. And she also beat me in the race that I royally lost.” 

Tayler - Absolutely not. 

You - Fine then I’ll just keep bragging and put up posters all over school saying I beat you in a race. 

Tayler - I can’t remember all of what you just said. 

You - Then I’ll write it down. And you have to say every word. 

Tayler - Fine. 
He said flatly.

You - Yay! Promise?
You hold out your pinkie

Tayler raised his eyebrows and a little smile formed. 

Tayler - Promise 
He wrapped his pinkie with yours. 

You - OK let's go

Tayler - Now?

You - Yes now. I don’t know when I’ll ever get the chance to video it. 

Tayler - Smart. 
I took his hand and pulled him to the bleachers where my bag was along with Max. 

Max - Hey Y/N and Tayler 

Tayler - Sup 

You - Hey little one. 

Max - I’m not that much younger. 

You - Sure. 

You started looking for your notebook and a pen. Once you found them you had written everything you wanted Tayler to say.

 When you were done you looked it over and were proud of what was written. You looked to your side to see Tayler sitting and looking at you with an annoyed face. 

You - Done 
You said with a big smile on your face. 

Tayler - Great 
He said flatly 

You gave him the notebook and got your phone. You went to your camera and pressed record. Tayler looked at you and you gave him a thumbs up. 

He rolled his eyes. 

Tayler - Y/N is the best motocross racer ever. She is way better and cooler than me. And she deserves to be the captain not me. And she also beat me in the race that I royally lost. I could never be as amazing as she is at anything. 

He had said it with an annoyed tone, but I knew I wasn’t going to get better. So I just stood there replaying the video over and over. Proud of this one video. 

Max was just sitting there with a very shocked expression. He couldn’t believe his eyes. 

Tayler had stood watching the girl he liked proud of her achievement and was slightly annoyed. But he would do anything to keep that smile on her face. 

It had been a great day for Y/N. 

A/N
Sorry this is a short one. But I had writer's block so yeah. But more coming soon.

Together From The Start To Finish.  *Tayler Holder Story*On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara