#5 Saturday

A/N
Peep the song. Okay now the chapter.

Y/N POV

The week had passed by quickly. It was now Saturday. I was up early today. The party was tonight. Tayler was coming to pick us up at 8. It was now 9 am. I had already figured out my outfit. I was wearing a spaghetti strap white 2 piece with floral lace. I had got it this summer but didn't know where to wear it, so this was a great opportunity.

Today I was going to school. I had been practicing for the team so much this week I had totally forgotten about the piano. The school isn't open but I had keys to the school, I had them because when I was practicing with a teacher I would go to the school sometimes. The teacher gave me a key to the school doors, and the other teachers knew as well, so it was okay.

I got up and got dressed into some black leggings and a blue hoodie. I put my hair in a ponytail and pulled some baby hairs for the sides. I didn't put on any makeup because I didn't feel like it.

I went downstairs and mom and dad were on their computers and drinking coffee. They don't have to go to the office on the weekends.

Mom - Morning sweety. How did you sleep?

You - Morning mom. I slept well. And you?

Mom - Great sweety.

You - How'd you sleep dad?

Dad - Good thanks for asking pumpkin.

Mom - Where are you going, it's Saturday?

You - Just going for a walk. I'll be back later.

Dad - Be safe and don't come home late.

You - Will do.
I kiss both of my parents cheeks goodbye.

I got in my car and started driving to the school. I went to Dunkin before I went to the school. I got an Iced Matcha Latte and a dozen donuts for when I go home. I know the boys are going to want some donuts so I got their favorites and of course mom and dad's. I put the donuts in the passenger seat and sipped my drink. After a couple minutes I got to the school.

I got my little backpack with my keys, phone, wallet, and any necessities. I take this bag everywhere. I got my drink and walked to the doors on the side of the school. These doors were the closest to the music room and the keys I had for.

I walked down the hall to the music room. I went in the room and went to the piano. I put my stuff down and opened the piano. I hovered my fingers on the keys for a while. I started playing Never Let Me Go by Florence and The Machine. I had been playing this song for a while now and it had been stuck in my head for a while.

I had finished the song and was pleased with my playing. I got my phone from my bag and saw that Bryce had texted me.

Texts

Bryce - Hey where are you?

You - Hey, um just out

Bryce - Ok be safe. And don't forget the party tonight.

You - Ok. Did you ask mom if we could go?

Bryce - I thought you asked her. You do it.

You - No. You're older you do it.

Bryce - Fine but next time it's you.

You - Great and no promises.

Bryce - You little....