#12 We Are In So Much Trouble

A/N
Enjoy!

Tayler POV

I had just hung up on Y/N

I ran toward Bryce's cell and started breathing really hard as well as panicking.

You - Bryce Bryce Bryce

Bryce - What

You - We are in so much trouble

Bryce - What did you do?

You - I called Y/N

Bryce stands up so quickly I almost missed it by just blinking.

Bryce - Are you CRAZY

You - She was the only one I could think of

Bryce - What about the other guys?

You - You already got me dragged into this I don't know how the others would feel

Bryce - Well it'd be better than what's going to happen to us now. We'll be 20 feet under.

You - Uh Uh. You're the one who's in the cell.

Bryce - And who called her?

I was about to answer when the police officer interrupted us.

P/O - You guys can't be talking to each other

You - Man not now. This is a life or death situation

Bryce - Yeah. I have better luck surviving in here than when my sister comes to get me.

P/O - Older or younger?

Bryce Younger

P/O - You're scared of a girl? You're pathetic.

He laughs while we look at him like he's insane.

You - You don't get it. She is like a monster. She once hit us so bad we had bruises for a whole 2 months and we couldn't sit without crying all because we embarrassed her at her friend's party.

Bryce - Yeah. You don't want to anger her it's like angering a girl on her week times 300.

P/O - You guys are pulling my leg. Gimme a break.

Bryce - Tayler show him the video.

I took my phone out and showed him the video where Y/N got into a fight at the mall with 2 guys who were hitting on her.

We all oohed and winced when we saw her hit him where no man should be hit. His baby maker was broken by the 3rd time.

P/O - That's your sister?
He said as he pointed to the screen of Y/N

Bryce - Yeah.

P/O - And you're friends with her?
He said looking at me.

You - Wellllll.....somewhat of it.

Bryce - He likes my sister.

The guy looked shocked then scared then sympathetic.
He scoffed than said

P/O - Good luck

You - Thanks

Bryce was about to say something when the doors in the front slammed open and in walked a terrifyingly calm Y/N.

P/O - Hey lady you can't just slam my doors like that. Watch it.

Bryce and I looked at each other then him and pleading him with our faces to shut the hell up.

He didn't see and continued to scold her. She stalked toward us with Sam behind her. Maybe he can help us.

She looked so calm that it made me back up everytime she took a step forward. I had hit the cell bars when she was still walking toward us. She stopped a mere 2 feet away from us.
And the guy was still scolding her.

P/O - Hey lady are you even listening? Why are you looking at those guys like that? And why do you look like you guys are about to pee yourselves?

Bryce - Hey Y/N
He tried to smile as sweetly as possible

The police officer froze and slowly looked toward Y/N again. Once he had realized she was calm and had no emotion on her face he relaxed.

He scoffed and said

P/O - This is who you're afraid of? I knew you guys were just pulling my leg. Teenagers.

We looked at him angrily as he did not only sign our death certificates but his as well.

Bryce - Hey Sam. Sooo how was your date?

You - Yeah how was it?

Y/N started shaking with anger and you could see her face turning red. And definitely not from blushing.

Y/N - BRYCE MICHAEL HALL AND TAYLER HOLDER.

Everyone in the station flinched and looked at Y/N

Bryce - Hey Sam you should probably wait by the door.

Sam looked at him and then me. We both shook our heads yes. And he backed up very quietly and slowly as if to be careful of waking a baby.
Y/N - YOU

Y/N then pointed to the officer who looked at her then behind him. He then pointed to himself as if silently asking him.

Y/N - YES YOU

And immediately
P/O - Yes mam

Y/N - Get me a chair please.
She said very angrily and dangerously lowly.

Bryce - No don't give her a chair. She could be killing us all with it.

Tayler - No objects are better in this situation.

Y/N - I will not ask again.

You - Give her the chair
I said very quickly

The police officer looked at me then Bryce as if asking are you sure?

We just nodded in hopes he would hurry up and not anger her more.

He quickly got her a chair and gave it to her. She took the chair and sat on it facing us. She made eye contact with me then looked behind me at Bryce.

Y/N - I'm going to ask once and if I don't get the full story it won't be Unicorns and Fairies. Understand?

Bryce and I nodded our heads vigorously.

Y/N - Alright then who's starting first. And this better be worth it for ending up in jail and interrupting my date. Start....

Bryce - Well It all happened when.....

A/N

Cliff Hanger!!!
I have great ideas coming. I'm excited!