Chapter 24

He looks at you surprised, and loosens his grip. You break free of his arms, and run behind Helen and Dark Link. Dark Link chuckles and Helen raises his eyebrows in surprise.

Ben's POV:

Did she just? OMG! There's no way! She - She kissed me! I mean, not on the lips, but that's fine, do you think she could like me back? I really hope she does! I can't believe it! Take that Helen!

Your POV:

You hug Helen from behind, who chuckles a little. He grabs another knife from the coffee table, and throws it at Ben, the knife pinning him to the wall. That's when things go wrong. " Who in the hell is this.?" We all turn to face the faceless man. ( Heh, " face the faceless" man XD ) Helen gives a small bow, before answering. " This is ( y/n ) sir, Ben's been obsessed with her." The faceless man turns to Ben. " Is this true?" " Y-yes sir." He faces you. " Who are you child, and why did you come here." " W-Well Sir, I- I didn't come here on my own, I kinda passed out and Helen brought me here, I can completely understand if I am not welcome here, seeing as I'm not a killer, and if you kill me I completely understand."

Slender's POV ( Octopus boiii! ):

This child is very interesting indeed, let's take a peek in her mind. ( Bold slanted = slender Slanted = ( y/n )

Aw man, this totally sucks, I wanted to watch Friday the 13th after school.

This child, she's completely serious about not minding if I kill her!

I stop reading her mind and clear my throat. " ( Y/n ) may stay, but only if you agree to train her to become a pasta." " Wait, seriously, you'll let me stay, but I haven't got any killing experience!" I sigh. " Yes, but I believe that you have what it takes to become a killer, for you are not afraid of death, that's a rare skill in itself." " Wow.." Ben unsticks himself from the wall and walks over to ( y/n ). " So, will you join us?" She sighs, and smiles at them. " I've only known you people for about 2 days, but what the hell, sure I'll join you." Helen and Ben cheer and hug ( y/n ).

Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry for not updating sooner! If you guys have any question at all, even if they aren't related to the story, please feel free to ask me!

- Talon