Chapter 27

The others just smirk at the two of you, except for Helen. Jeff chuckles, and takes a photo of the two of you kissing ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) . When the two of you break away, you both turn bright red, and head in different directions, too embarrassed to say anything.

Helen's POV :

I look at the both of them kissing. It's not that I love ( y/n ), sure she's amazing, but I know she doesn't think of me like that. I just don't want Ben to pull anything, if he ever hurts her in any way, I'll be there, and I'd make sure Ben would never go near her again. They break apart, and head their separate directions, and I go follow ( y/n ), to wherever she's heading. She goes up to her room, and shuts the door behind her. I hesitantly knock on her door, to which she slowly answers. " Hey ( y/n ), I saw you walk up here, are you alright?" She looks down with a small smile on her face. " Y-Yeah, I'm fine, just a little confused, but happy at the same time..." " Well, may I come in?" She nods, and steps to the side. I walk into her room, and we both take a seat on her bed. " Tell me what's gotten you confused ( y/n ).." " Well Helen, it's just that, I'm not sure if Ben truly loves me back, what if he only thinks he loves me, and once he gets bored of me, he'll leave, I really love him, honestly I do, but I don't want my heart to get broken." I sigh, and look into her ( eye colour ) eyes. " Ben isn't like that ( y/n ), he cares for you a lot, hell, he killed someone for you ( y/n ), I know it's hard to tell when he's being serious or not, but trust me, he cares more about you than he does anything else." She smiles, and gives me a side hug, which I accept. We both sit there hugging each other for a moment, before she looks up at me. " Thank you Helen, you are one of the kindest friends I've ever had."

Hey guys, it's me, the dumbass that doesn't update frequently! Anyway, just wanted to get your opinion on something... If I were to start a new book soon, what would you like it to be about? I'm open to things other than creepypasta, Anyway just wanted to see what my readers are into, and would want stories on!

- Talon