Chapter 28

I don't know what to do at this point, she's one of the only people who's been so kind to me. " Thank you ( y/n ), you are very kind as well." She gives me a small smile, and lets go of me slowly. We both head back downstairs together. I go over to where the others are, and ( y/n ) wanders off in the other direction.

( Y/n )'s POV:

You go over to where Kagekao is, who is the one who's been serving the drinks. You walk over to him. ( Guys, I know that Kagekao speaks Japanese, but for the sake of the story, I'm going to have him speak english. ) " Hey Kagekao, can I have a drink please?" " Yeah sure ( y/n ), what do you want?" " I want Absinthe please" He nods and goes to pour the drink. I don't normally drink alcohol, but hell, with all these feelings, I need this. Kagekao comes back with your drink, and you immediately down the drink. " Another one please." He nods and gets you another drink. And so the cycle repeats. Kagekao actually bans you from the bar after a while, because he doesn't want you to pass out. " Stupid motherfucker.." You grumble under your breath before stumbling upstairs, up to Ben's room. You drunkenly open the door, and almost fall on your way in. Ben is on his bed playing Minecraft. He looks over at you standing in his doorway. " Hey ( y/n )....you alright?" Your legs wobble beneath you before yelling. " I LOVE YOU BEN, PLEASE ACCEPT MY CONFESSION." And then, you pass out.

Hey guys, sorry for not updating in a while, anyway, hope you all enjoyed this chapter, I certainly did!

- Talon