Chapter 1

Your POV :

You sit in your room finishing your homework assignment that's due tomorrow. Doesn't sound like a big deal? It's 11 p.m., and you're only halfway done. You walk downstairs and grab a cup of coffee, and sit back down at your computer. ( Sorry if you don't like coffee, you can replace it if you want! ) You stretch before returning to work. Jeez, why didn't I do more before the day it's actually due, you're so stupid ( y/n ), god! You sigh. " Fuck this assignment." You grumble under your breath, still working heavily. By 11:55, you've finished the assignment, and drank 12 cups of coffee, meaning that you're not going to sleep anytime soon. You email the teacher your assignment, and decide to play some minecraft, after all, you are the minecraft pro in your friend group! You play for about an hour, making it 12:55 before you even think of sleeping. You suddenly get a text from an unknown number. ( Bold = unknown Slanted = you )

Unknown : You should get some sleep, it's late

You : I'm sorry, who is this?

Unknown : It doesn't matter who I am, just get some sleep

You : No offence, but I don't really follow orders from creeps

Unknown : Ouch, that hurt.😑 What makes you think I'm a creep?

You : The fact that you somehow have my number, despite the fact that I have no idea who you are.

Unknown : Well, sleep well gamer girl, good night

You : WTF!? At Least tell me your name!?

Message Read at 1:00 am

" Damn that creep." You curse under your breath. You change into your pajamas, and head to bed. One thought plagues your mind before you fall asleep. Who is that creep, and what do they want?