Chapter 6

Your POV :

You start walking to history, the most boring class in the history of the world. Another day of learning about dead people. Yay. You sigh and walk through the halls, you can hear people whispering about you, but you don't care. " Hey disorder, met your blonde friend, he's a freak too!" You glance over your shoulder to see the boy ( Who I will now address as Carson ) standing with his gang. You roll your eyes. " Oh keep it in your pants Carson, no one gives a shit about your opinion." " WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY!?" You stick up your middle finger in his direction, and walk into class. " Miss ( y / l / n )? Are you here?" " Yes, I'm here." He looks over at you and nods. " Take your seat beside Mr. Drow please." " Yes sir." You sit beside Ben, and give him a small smile, which he returns. You begin to sketch again, working on the same rose you started. Ben takes notice of this and watches you, looking content.

Ben's POV :

I watch as ( y/n ) starts sketching again, I love how she sticks her tongue out a little when she's concentrated. I've been watching her for a while, but this is the first day that I am actually able to see her in person, and she can see me. I give her a nudge, and she looks over. " Hey, is it okay if I can bring some of my friends along for lunch?" She smiles and nods a little. She'll love hanging out with them! " Guess I'm in charge of taking notes, seeing as you're always drawing?" Her eyes widen. " Oh, shit, sorry man, you don't have too!" I laugh a little. " No no, I'm kidding, it's fine!" She chuckles and returns to sketching. Seriously, she's a weird little gamer girl.

So, that's chapter 6, don't worry, I promise the story will get better! If you guys have any ideas on thing I can add, please let me know in the comments!

- Talon