Chapter 31

A few minutes later Slender teleports downstairs, and not long after that, the rest of the proxies start to walk down the stairs. You and Helen finish your coffees, and continue to just sit at the table in silence, when all of a sudden, Nina let out a shrill fangirl scream, causing you to groan and hold your head. Helen gently pats you on the back, and goes to find some painkillers. Jeff runs through the kitchen, and hides under the table you're sitting at. " Jeff, why are you under a table?" " Nina. Fangirling. HIDE ME." You giggle and do what he says,blocking him from view. Nina then walks over to you, asking if you've seen Jeff around. " Oh, Jeff? No, haven;'t seen him, sorry." She sighs and then walks away. Jeff crawls out from under the table, and thanks you for hiding him. You nod with a laugh, but you wince as your head throbs. Jeff looks at you a little concerned, but says nothing. You sit there with your head in your hands, when Helen finally comes back. " Here ( y/n ), advil." He sets the painkillers on the table next to a glass of water. " Thanks Helen..." You swallow the pills one by one, and sigh. Helen gives you a curious look. " What's on your mind ( y/n )?" You give Helen a tired smile. LS and Dark Link take a seat opposite  of you two. ( Because obviously they don't want to miss out on any potential tea being spilled 😏 )