Chapter 19

Ben's POV:

Oh, so Helen suddenly thinks he can take my ( y/n ) from me ~? Don't make me laugh. I'll destroy him, then ( y/n ) will finally be mine ~ Helen grips ( y/n ) tighter, and continues to glare at me. " Look Ben, you're not thinking straight, ( y/n ) doesn't want us to fight." I growl at the male. " How would you know what ( y/n ) wants, god you're so annoying Helen, she's mine, I've been watching her for months, and you know it, why couldn't you just keep your fat nose out of my business? GOD, slender shouldn't have sent you here, now leave my ( y/n ) alone!" I soften my glance and stare at ( y/n ). She has tears in her ( eye color ) eyes. Helen notices this as well. " ( Y/n ), please don't cry... Ben isn't thinking like himself, when he was texting you, he was in his mindset, he normally isn't this vicious. "

Your POV:

He's been watching me for months, how have I not noticed him!? You feel yourself starting to tear up, but try your best to ignore it. This is insane, he's been stalking me for months!? Who the hell are they really? Gang members? Part of the mafia? Why am I the target here? Who the hell is Slender? And what the hell does Helen mean Ben's been texting me? He doesn't have my number.... Wait, IS BEN THE UNKNOWN NUMBER!? I feel myself starting to hyperventilate, and try my best to calm myself, but the thoughts racing through my head only got worse. So even though I don't want to, I faint. 

ooh cliffhanger~ Wonder what will happen to ( y/n ) now that she's unconscious ... anyway, hope you all enjoyed this chapter birdies, have a great day!

- Talon