Chapter 16

" ( Y/n ), ( Y/n ), wait up!" She turns to face me. " What do you need Ben?" " Oh, uh, nothing, well, not really, you see I uh-" " You wanna head to class with me?" " I uh- yes, sorry." " There's nothing to be sorry about, come on, let's go!" She grabs my hand, and I instantly turn red. She leads me to my class, then heads to the art room. No, I don't want her to leave...

Your POV:
You head to the art room, where you sit beside Helen again. He flashes you a smile, which you return with no hesitation. " Okay class, today we will be sculpting!" You smile. I love sculpting, this is going to be so much fun! " You will be with the same partners as last class, so I hope that you two got along!" You and Helen spend the next hour sculpting an apple. ( Yes, an apple ) You smile a little. Helen sure is an amazing artist, he's kind as well. Just then you get a text from your stalker.

Unknown : Don't get too attached to that Helen kid, he's not as nice as he seems

" What the hell, how does he know about Helen!?" You mumble.

Unknown : I know a lot more than you think, my little gamer girl ~

You : oh lovely, just what I need right now, a creep 🙄

Unknown : No need to be so rude ~ just leave that kid alone

You : No thanks, he's a nice guy, and I see him as a friend

Unknown : You don't know who he really is, if you knew, you wouldn't care for him

You: What, are you going to tell me he's dangerous?

Unknown : What a smart little gamer girl you are ~

You : Listen asshole, I don't have time for this right now

Unknown : Fine, see you late, my little gamer girl ~

" God, what a fucking creep." " ( y/n ), you okay?" You turn to see Helen, who had been previously cleaning, put a hand on your shoulder, giving you a worried expression. " Oh, yeah, I'm fine, there's just this guy that keeps texting me." " Oh, really, can I see what he's been saying?" " Oh, sure." You hand him your phone as he reads the texts.

Helen's POV ( Bet you didn't see that coming! ) :

She hands me her phone and I start reading her conversation with the stranger. Then it hits me. These are from Ben! He tried to expose me!? ( Y/n ) actually likes me for who I am, god dammit, and he calls me dangerous!? She's going to hate me now! Oh I swear to god, is he jealous or something, Slender's not going to like how he almost blew my cover. This isn't good, I'll have to show this to him. " Uhh, Helen? You okay, you look a little angry?" I face her again. " Y-yeah, I'm fine, just a little angry that someone would stalk someone like you, and then tell you that you can't be friends with me." She gives me a sad look, and then embraces me. I tense a little, before wrapping my arms around her in return.

Your POV:

" Y-yeah, I'm fine, just a little angry that someone would stalk someone like you, and then tell you that you can't be friends with me." He looks so sad, aw man, what do I do?? I don't want him to be upset! You wrap your arms around him, and he tenses. Oh great ( y/n ), you made him uncomfortable, you've made things awkward! But then, he hugs me back. " ( Y/n ), please don't listen to the stalker, please still be friends with me.." Your eyes widen. Oh thank god, he still wants to be friends! " Of course we can still be friends Helen, did you honestly think I'd listen to someone I don't even know? As far as I'm concerned, you're one of my friends, and I'm not planning on disliking you anytime soon!" He lets go of you and smiles down at you. ( Yes, he's a tall boi! ) You smile back, and you both walk to your next class.

~ Time Skip to after school, brought to you by Helen in a onesie ~

Your POV:

Okay, I have to go follow Ben, I know it sounds like stalking , but if he gets hurt, then it'll be my fault. You head towards the field, and hide under the bleachers. You sit there for a few minutes, before you hear Carson and his gang approach the field. I'm starting to think it's better if Ben doesn't show up, no offence to Ben or anything, but I don't exactly want him to end up with a broken nose. But I'm interrupted by Ben walking onto the field. Oh fuck, Ben, this isn't going to end well. My thoughts are interrupted by Carson's shouting. " Hey, It's the whore! Didn't think you'd show up." " Fuck off Carson, the only reason I'm here is because you couldn't keep your fat mouth shut about ( y/n )." " Oh yeah, disorder, heh, that slut had it coming, don't tell me that you disagree."

Ben's POV:

Oh he is so dead. How the hell can he even say things like that about my ( Y/n )~? Ohhh, I'll make sure he dies painfully, that way no one will ever mess her again. " Yeah, I fucking disagree, she's an amazing girl, and scum like you don't deserve to taint her name." Carson laughs. " Taint her name? Are you fucking serious, her name was tainted the minute she was born, she's a mistake, and she'll always be a mistake!" I smirk at him. This pathetic human is going to know exactly what it's like to die. My ( y/n ) will never have to deal with him again. I walk closer towards the boy, who immediately throws his backpack on the ground, and gets into a fighting position, I count down in my mind. 3...2...1... And then, I pull my fist back. 

Chapter 16 is finally complete my birdies! Hope you enjoyed this chapter, because I really enjoyed writing it, in fact, I wrote this entire chapter during the free time I had after a test! Anyway, have a great day!

- Talon