act three track seven

⋆⋅☆⋅
JUNE 11TH, 2021
CURRENT SETTING:
LOS ANGELES AIRPORT
⋆⋅☆⋅
⋆⋅☆⋅
⋆⋅☆⋅

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆JUNE 11TH, 2021CURRENT SETTING:LOS ANGELES AIRPORT⋆⋅☆⋅⋆⋆⋅☆⋅⋆⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

i give this chapter to the song

...lotus inn by why don't we

elliot and alejandro had spent a week apart and for the first time since they were 4, things were awkward between them. they hadn't said a single word to each other besides an empty and a quick wave hi. ale's eyes stayed glued to his phone, only looking up through his lashes to see elliot doing the same thing. there was an unspoken thing between them that neither of them wanted to talk about but knew that they had to. but that was for jersey. they had 4 hours flight ahead of them and they both wanted to get as much rest as possible before the hard talk they knew they would have. so, their gate was called and they boarded the plane, their seats side by side but neither of them making eye contact. elliot was the first to fall asleep and alejandro could finally gaze at the girl he'd so majorly fucked up with. she was beautiful and took this breath away. why was she with him? he could never compare to vinnie and he was everything ale was insecure about. he didn't mean to hurt elliot's feelings, but before he could stop himself, he'd pushed all his insecurities out on her and almost lost her as a result. he sighed and leaned over to kiss her cheek.
"i'm so sorry elliot. i messed up." he whispers, knowing she wouldn't hear him.
alejandro leans back into his seat and flutters his eyes closed a couple times before falling asleep. time seemed to fly by and soon enough, they were flying over their home in new jersey. elliot was already wake but she'd gone to the bathroom a few minutes earlier feeling ill. at first, she thought she ate some bad airplane food and had to puke it all back up. but she knew that it was the early pregnancy symptoms. shed found out she was 2 months pregnant when she went to the hospital in la for nausea. she smiles as she rubs her belly lightly. she sat up and wiped the side of her mouth with a nearby paper towel. she turns to look in the mirror, a pale, tired girl stares back at her. she feels sick once more but this time, she felt the plane start to land so she scurried back to her seat next to alejandro.
"you okay?" he asks. this was her first time hearing his voice in a week.
"i'm okay." she nods and smiles lightly at him. "just bad airplane food i think."
he nods, not quite sure that was all there was to it but decided to let it go. he didn't want to push her buttons more than he already had. elliot attempts to smile at him to reassure him but fails miserably. she decided that was for the best and made a mental note to tell him once they got home.
so that's what she did. ale took an uber home and elliot took her car, which was left at the airport for a week, down to the convenience store not even a block away from her and ale's apartment and picked up some candy to stall. she drove home shaking and stopped to talk to ale.
"hey baby. i'm sorry i lashed out on you like that. you didn't deserve it. i trust you completely. i'd trust with my life." ale smiles weakly as soon as he sets eyes on elliot.
"it's okay alex. i forgive you. now i'm going to pee." she laughs and gives him a quick kiss before heading to the bathroom.

butterfly <3hey ale lol

butterfly <3
hey ale lol

my dimples 🥺💍
elliot what's wrong?

butterfly <3
don't be mad but i found out in la
butterfly <3

butterfly <3don't be mad but i found out in la butterfly <3

butterfly <3
surprise shawtyyy
read

a knock on the bathroom door scares elliot and she jumps a little.
"it's unlocked."
ale meets her eyes as soon as the door opens.
"you're really pregnant?" he smiles.
"yeah i've know for two weeks," she laughs, an uncontrollable smile on her face and tears streaming down her face. "i'm three months pregnant, ale. we did it."
he doesn't hesitate as he picks her up and spins her around, laughing with her and kissing her lightly.
"i'm gonna be a dad. we're gonna be parents." his voice cracks and elliot cries with him.