04. act one track four

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
.・゜-: :-  -: :-゜・.
*•̩̩͙•̩̩͙  ˚*•̩̩͙•̩̩͙
thanksgiving day !
 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
.・゜-: :-  -: :-゜・.
*•̩̩͙•̩̩͙  ˚*•̩̩͙•̩̩͙

・゜-: ✧ :-  -: ✧ :-゜・.**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

i give this chapter to the song

...lost by frank ocean

CURRENT SETTING - A YACHT PARTY

thanksgiving dinner with kinsley, amber, mattia, kairi, alejandro, and alvaro went really well all things considered. now the group of 7 were at some random yacht partying their asses off. of course, elliot and mattia were drunk(no surprise there), kairi and amber were the only completely sober ones.
"alejandrooo, come here." elliot slurred out.
he reluctantly goes towards her and she giggles loudly.
before alejandro can even think, elliot's kissing his lips.
"elliot, what-." he starts but his judgement clouds and he takes advantage of the situation. sure, they were drunk but they both secretly wanted this. immediately, alejandro kisses elliot back and picks her up. their kiss goes from light to heated and passionate in the blink of an eye. he carries her to the master bedroom on the bottom deck and throws her back onto the bed. her lips move down to his neck while she pulls off his shirt and unbuckles his pants.
"alex, let me."

INSTAGRAM
tiktokroom just posted a new photo !

INSTAGRAM tiktokroom just posted a new photo !

❤️ 270.659k      💬 45k

tiktokroom - sent in! fans are speculating that the photo is #elliot and alejandro last night at the yacht party they attended 😬☕️

user you guys have no right to post this. this is their personal business

user elliot looks so pretty
user purrrrr

kairicosentino take this down please

user they look drunk off their asses 😹

user chile y'all need to cancel bryce before y'all cancel them 🧍🏼‍♀️

user it's the ✨assuming before you know all the details✨ for me

user this are private picture?? why would you invade someone's privacy like that and why would tiktokroom post these?

user everyone's getting hacked. what are their passwords? "tiktokisbae1234"
user PLS-

user this is disgusting. they shouldn't have to apologize for their privacy being invaded

 they shouldn't have to apologize for their privacy being invaded

❤️ 67,890 💬 45k

tiktokroom elliot speaks on the situation !

user she's so mature

user they shouldn't be apologizing but the fact that they are is so mature

user stan elliot and ale for clear skin

charlidamelio stan elliot for clear skin
elromero why hello miss renegade

avani not y'all tryna cancel them-

larrixo no choice but to stan

katiepego tired of her name 🥱
user and i bet she's tired of hearing her name in your mouth. it must be dry from talking about the same damn thing all the time

"el wake up." a soft voice awakes the sleeping girl.
she yawns and opens her eyes to find herself in an unfamiliar room with alejandro shaking her gently.
"we have to get back to your moms house," he smiles. "i got us an uber already."
she nods drowsily and throws back the covers to find her clothes. once she's fully dressed, ale leads her down her stairs and onto the dock. the chilly air makes elliot shiver as it hits her body. as the two waited, she noticed that tiktokroom had posted a picture of her and ale before she could even fully remember what happened. she would deal with it when she got home. the uber pulled up beside them and they quickly climbed into the backseat. back home, her mother was in the shower and varo was asleep still. she leads ale quietly up to her room and collapses onto her bed. before fulling passing out, she writes up and sends a meaningful tweet to apologize to her fans and goes straight to sleep in alejandro's arms.

published august 18th, 2020
edited november 18th 2020