epilogue

TWO YEARS LATER

TWO YEARS LATER

skyla babbles at elliot signaling that she was done eating.
"one second baby." she turns to smile at her daughter, skyla who just coos back at her. it'd been one and a half years since she and ale got married and one since skyla was born and a lot has changed. alejandro was 22 and worked as an at home screenplay writer/ script editor while elliot was just about to turn 21 and graduated with a degree in writing and was a published author. after she'd given birth to skyla, she found the inspiration to write her first book. skyla rae romero-rosario was born on january 5th, 2022 at 11:57pm and from the moment she was born, everyone around her fell in love with her. she wasn't a fussy baby and she was always smiling and laughing at everyone. elliot and ale's little family was complete and they were extremely happy.

as for kairi, he met his boyfriend at a local cafe two years ago and they've been going strong ever since. they were actually looking at adoption and getting married.

robert and roshaun lived together in florida and were as happy as could be. they bonded once everyone started to start their families and theyd both realized that they didn't want to settle down just yet.

alvaro and amber got married right after elliot and alejandro and lived together in a house not far from elliot's. they had a little boy of their own and another one on the way. skyla and alec had play dates almost every week while amber, elliot, alvaro, and ale hung out as adults.

kinsley moved back to jersey and worked as a ceo of her own fashion company. she wasn't looking for anyone to settle down with but if she met someone along the way, then she'd be perfectly fine with that.

vinnie and elliot still talked and were close as ever. vinnie wasn't dating anyone at the moment but elliot hoped that he'd find the perfect girl.

avani and anthony got married, of course and avani is pregnant with their first child.

larry and brady were engaged and planning an extravagant wedding.

olivia met a girl named megan and they've been dating for just over two years. her and elliot were still as close as they were in college.

noelia found a man and remarried. elliot's step father was a better father than her dad had ever been and she was happy her mom found someone.

as for elliot's father?  he lost all his money and his new wife left him and took the kids with her. elliot felt bad when she first read the headline, but then when he showed up at her door asking for money, all her guilt melted away.

and lastly mattia? no one had heard from him for years after he cheated on kai.

everyone was happy in life and that was all that mattered. elliot and ale had their happily ever after. even after everything that happened, they were able to hold on to each other.