11. act two track five

₊˚. ₊˚.
₊˚. ₊˚.
JANUARY 10TH, 2021
₊˚. ₊˚.
₊˚. ₊˚.

❁ ↷

olivia by one direction

...olivia by one direction

IMESSAGE
MEMBERS -
elliot - future gf 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
olivia - livvy divvy 🥺

livvy divvy 🥺
hey elliot you wanna hang today ?

future gf 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
sure i'll come down to your dorm in a bit
future gf 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
we can grab food and rent a movie maybe?

livvy divvy 🥺
sounds like a plan. wear the comfiest pjs you have !! see you soon :)

olivia sat on her bed, scrolling on tiktok when elliot walked in wearing the cutest fussy pants and a cropped shirt. the sight of the girl she'd developed a crush on was enough to make her lose her breath for just a moment. tomorrow was elliots last day at nyu until she'd start online school so olivia took advantage of that and made an excuse to see her while alejandro was back in her dorm with amber, getting to know his girlfriend's best friend.
"hey liv. i figured that we'd go down to the cafeteria, grab some food, and come back up to watch a movie."  the unaware girl smiles.
olivia nods and they head towards the elevator, one girl happy to be with friends and the other? slowly falling in love with someone who wouldn't love her back. after kio, she just wanted to feel what it'd be like to fall in love. but what she didn't know was that elliot wasn't the one that would teach her what love is.

"olivia?" elliot waved her hand in front of her best friends face and brought her back to reality.
the two had already gotten than food and were cuddling on the couch watching child's play. it was normal for elliot to cuddle with her friends but she didn't know that it meant more to olivia than it should have.
"sorry i was lost in thought." she shrugs and turns her attention back to the movie. the girls sat in awkward silence until the movie was over. what olivia did next was surprising. she crashed her lips onto elliot's and took the brown haired girl by surprise. at first, elliot didn't push her away but as soon as thoughts of alejandro flooded her brain she shoved olivia off her.
"what the hell olivia!" she screeched.
"i'm sorry i-."
elliot storms out of the dorm before she can finish her sentence. when she reaches her dorm room, she slams the door and lets out a frustrated breath, scaring amber and alejandro.
"what's wrong?" they ask at the same time.
"that fucking bitch just kissed me!!" she shrieks.

the amount of times i almost typed oliy tampon is aunacceptable 😭😭 but it's safe to say that i lowkey ship elliot and olivia 👁👄👁

thank alejandrosboxers for these updates ❤️ i love their comments bruv

published september 21st 2020
edited november 19th 2020