16. act two track ten

*・゚: *・゚:*・゚
FEBRUARY 14TH, 2021
*・゚: *・゚:*
*・゚: *・゚:*・゚
*・゚: *・゚:*・゚

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚FEBRUARY 14TH, 2021 *✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚

i give this chapter to the song....

golden by harry styles

.....golden by harry styles

elliot rolled over to find alejandro's dorm room empty and nothing but breakfast from her favorite breakfast spot in dc and a handwritten note from ale.

elliot,
i brought you breakfast and after you finish her dressed and meet me downstairs.
- alex

excitedly, she rolls out of bed and throws on a random outfit from her suitcase and turns towards her breakfast. her usually order of blueberry pancakes with extra butter and a side of an iced almond milk flat white with two shots of ristretto sat in front her, calling her. she smiled at the thought of alejandro waking up early this morning to go and order her food. as she dug into her food, a call from her mother startles her.
"hey mami." she answer.
"hi bumblebee. how are you this morning?" her mother's voice sounds down and it fills elliot with worry.
"i'm great. what's wrong ma? you sound sad."
"oh it's nothing bumble. your father is wanting to come visit and i honestly don't know if i want him to come."
"mom. i know this might sound cruel but he has no reason to come visit us. he never cared when he was here and not that he's replaced us with his new family, how he wants us to be around?" rage is evident in her voice but she couldn't help it. her father triggered so much trauma from her childhood and the thought of him wanting to visit the family he couldn't give less of a shit about was enough to make her angry.
"i know amore but enough about him. alex is waiting for you."
at the mention of the boys name, elliot's face relaxed and a pink blush took over.
"i love you mami. i'll call before i go to bed."
"i love you more than you know. don't get him waiting."
her mother was right. she quickly cleaned up her breakfast and finally left to see ale. the curly headed boy sat bundled up on a bench across the street from his dorm room, slightly shivering and looking over his shoulder every couple of seconds. she became even more nervous as she made her way over to him.
"hi."
"hi butterfly," he smiles and gets up to wrap her in his embrace. "you ready?"
"yes but where exactly are we going?" elliot questions.
"you'll see."
she rolls her eyes playfully at him and follows him towards his car.
"i brought this car specifically for you because it has those ass warmers that you like." ale chuckles.
"catch me in this car more than you."
a little over 10 minutes later, they arrive at a random hotel and alejandros smile gets even bigger.
"come on babe, your surprise is in our room."
elliot follows him up to the 7th floor confused and hesitant about what she was about to see.
"surprise!" the door swings open to reveal avani, larry, brady, and amber waiting for the girl.
"oh my gosh! you guys aren't really here!" she screeches. "there's no way."
she dashes straight at avani and larry, wrapping them both in a tight hug.
"okay bitch you're crushing my skinny ass." larry laughs.
immediately she releases him and turns back to ale.
"get over here you goof."