act three track four

˚ ˚ ☁︎
MAY 24TH, 2021
ALEJANDRO'S GRADUATION
˚ ˚ ☁︎
˚ ˚ ☁︎
˚ ˚ ☁︎

˚➶ 。˚   ☁︎MAY 24TH, 2021ALEJANDRO'S GRADUATION˚➶ 。˚   ☁︎˚➶ 。˚   ☁︎˚➶ 。˚   ☁︎

i give this chapter to the song

...lights down low by max

the graduation ceremony was beautiful and elliot was beaming with proudness for alejandro. he'd worked his ass off for his degree and now he'd gotten to walk across that stage and collect the piece of paper that determined his future. light rain scattered from the heavens above but elliot didn't mind. sure, her curls that she'd spent hours on would tangle but what was a little rain? she was so happy for alejandro and that happiness overcame anything that came her way.
"i'm so so so proud of you baby." was the first thing she said to alejandro when his ceremony finished, followed by a quick kiss on his lips.
"thank you els. i'm gonna to go say hey to a couple friends but i'll be right back, okay?" he smiles down at her.
"of course go ahead."
"you sure you'll be okay by yourself?" worry was set deep in ales voice.
"yes alex, i'm sure. besides i'm not by myself. i have your mom and nano to keep me company," she giggles at his unease. "now go, you goof."
ale does as she says, looking back at her every other step.
"he really loves you, huh mija?" alejandro's mom's voice startled elliot a little.
"yeah i guess he does." she smiles.
"he better put a ring on it and start giving me grand babies."
elliot burts out laughing, snorting and all at her words.
"i'm serious. i'm not getting any younger."
pretty soon, alejandro makes his way back to elliot, his arms around her waist and head nestled in her neck.
"nano, you ready?" his mom calls for the boy.
"yeah mom."
"bye kid, behave for mom. see you soon." alejandro calls after him.
nano stops dead in his tracks, turns to ale, and sticks his tongue out at him. the rain seems to get heavier within seconds and soon enough, elliot and alejandro are soaked from head to toe. elliot turns to look at ale who's already looking at her. she pulls herself out of his grip and takes off  running away from him. she squeals as soon as she sees him start running after her and tries and fails to pick up the pace. before she knows it, she's in alejandro's arms and he's lifting her up over his head.
she screams with laughter, earning stares from the remaining people in field but the two kids didn't even care. they were happy and that's all that mattered. not the stares when elliot snorted loudly or even when she screamed. not the whispers when alejandro kissed her intensely and not even them playing in the rain that would most likely result in a cold. they were just enjoying each other and nothing could kill their happiness. nothing.
"i am so in love with you elliot iris rain and i plan to make you my wife one day soon." alejandro whispers to her, his lips dying for a kiss from her.
"alejandro de jesus, i love you more than i could ever show you. i would love to be your wife someday."
and with that, a kiss is shared between the two, not lustful, not intense, just perfect. the kiss felt like perfection and neither alejandro nor elliot wanted the moment to end. it felt like they were the only two people in the world.

naileadevoraa's jots
hey lol

triple update before christmas and then i'll be taking a break from distant memories and possibly putting out one or two of my new stories. i'm so excited to put out all of the stories that are just sitting in my drafts right now. thank you for sticking with me during this journey. i'm so so so so thankful for each and every one of you. you all mean the world to me and if you ever need someone to talk to about ANYTHING without judgment, i'm your girl.