00. act one track one

i give this chapter to the song

...summer love by one direction

from the moment elliot packed up her car and left for nyu to now, she'd known that life as she knew it would change. she feared that alejandro would find someone better than her at georgetown and grow tired of her. her insecurities led to one of many problems in her relationship with alejandro. every other weekend, one of them would make the 3 hour and 44 minute drive to visit but as the weeks went on, the visits became less frequent and the facetimes varied.
"hey ells." alejandro grinned as soon as he saw his beautiful girlfriend's face appear on his screen.
"hi alex." she giggles.
"do you still want me to come visit this weekend?" she gently asks, knowing he would say no.
"of course i want you to visit, baby. you know you're always welcome to come see me. it's just that-."
elliot cuts him off with a sharp eye roll.
"you're busy. yeah yeah i get it." she spits, bitterly.
"baby, i'm sorry." sadness clouds his features.
elliot immediately felt sorry for snapping at him.
"i know. it's not your fault bubba. i'm sorry for get upset with you. we'll make time to see each other." a smile tugs at her lips.
"i love you." alejandro simpered.
"i love you too dork." she beams.
in all honesty, they both knew that their relationship was falling apart but neither of them wanted to admit it. the two talked about school, parties, and roommates like every other call they'd been on.
alejandro was in a car but elliot couldn't tell where he was heading.
"hey baby?" a question was evident in his voice.
"yeah?"
"come downstairs."
he didn't have to tell her twice. the chilly winter air hit elliot's bare arms as she pushed the door open. she didn't even notice how cold it was while she looked around for her smiley.
"pickles." she heard from behind her.
she spun around to see alejandro smiling widely at her.
"alex!" she flew into his arms and kissed his forehead.
"i can't believe you're here." her lip quivered.
it was him. her dimples was here. holding her in his arms and kissing her temple over and over again.
"i missed you too much to not surprise you." he whispers into her hair.

INSTAGRAM
elromero  posted a new photo !

INSTAGRAM elromero  posted a new photo !

❤️ 1.1m             💬 786.44k

elromero ✓ reunited <3 alejandrorosario

user i've been waiting for this one !
elromero ✓me too

kairiconsentino ✓my ship 🥺
elromero ✓i miss you so much kai 🥺

user how long have you two been together?
elromero ✓going on 14 months 😌
user and just how long is that supposed to be? 😀

user why does ale call you pickles?
elromero ✓ it's really funny actually. when we were in 3rd grade, his mom would pack him a pickle in his lunch everyday and he'd always whine about it so i started eating them everyday.

alejandrorosario ✓ i love you amoeba
elromero ✓ and i love you booger
user spain without the s

user isn't she using him for clout?

user she caught him so off guard 😭

user slut
kairiconsentino how? 😐 there's literally nothing bad in this picture. their lips aren't even touching-

user ale needs someone better
alejandrorosario ✓ there is no one better 😁

user he can do so much better
elromero ✓ and you could spend your time elsewhere❤️

user he can do so much better⤷ elromero ✓ and you could spend your time elsewhere❤️

❤️ 653.22k   💬 16

alejandrorosario ✓ here's amoeba doing homework 😸
comments are limited on this post

elromero ✓ the way i knew you were going to post this

kairiconsentino ✓ MY SHIP

amberrrross <3

user clout chaser
elromero ✓ wasn't going to address this but we could both have no fans and i'd still love him the same. i knew and loved him before we blew up and never once have i cared about a number on a screen. i love alejandro with all my heart and he makes me so so happy. as a supporter, that's what you should care about. his happiness.
alejandrorosario ✓ you're literally the loml 🥺
user the single realllllllyyyyy kicking in rn 🧍🏽‍♀️

published august 9th 2020
edited november 17th 2020