Nora Valkyrie X Reader: Type

Start from the beginning

Nora was really hoping you were at your dorm so she could see your reaction to the vase and the love letter. It would be comforting for her to see that you enjoyed the gesture because this sign of affection wasn't just for you, as this was also some reassurance for Nora.

It would be reassurance to her... that you love her. Because even though she was sure of her own love for you, she was still unsure of your love for her. Nora just couldn't understand why you loved her. It just didn't seem to make any sense.

With you two dating it would make sense for Nora to meet your teammates and to say they were all like that would be accurate. They all seemed so strict, serious, and focused on school work that Ren could see a bit of Ren with them. The fact you were practically around all serious people and enjoyed it made Nora wonder how her, practically the opposite of that, caught your eye.

It didn't help that after Nora your favorite person on her team was Ren, the serious one, which you enjoyed hanging out with. With you spending all this time with people who seem to be everything she isn't it felt like she was trying to force herself into your life and get your attention.

Shaking her head no longer wanting to doubt herself any more than she already is, she goes to the door to your dorm room and knocks on it. Nora was hoping to see when she hears the knob turning, but instead is faced with one of your teammates. "Oh hey Nora, what are you doing?" Your teammate asked. "I was hoping to give y/n some flowers. Is she/he here?" Nora asked leaning on the side to get a peek in the room.

She stops when your teammate opens the door wider and stands to the side, showing that Nora can enter the room. "Oh she/he is out with the others to do some fight training. I stayed behind because I realized that there was a homework assignment I forgot about that is due tomorrow." Your teammate said as Nora walked towards the desk you set up for yourself.

Nora places the vase on your own workspot when she notices the trashcan next to it having a picture sticking out of it. Getting curious Nora reaches down and retrieves the picture to see it is one of you, smiling brightly, with another person who was equally smiling.

Not knowing who this person was, Nora turned to your teammate to see if they could tell her. "Hey, who is this?" Nora asked, pointing at the person in the picture. "Oh that's y/n's ex. y/n just found that picture she/he forgot about and threw it out." Your teammate said. "Really... what happened between them?" Nora asked, looking at your former lover wondering why they would no longer be dating someone as amazing as you.

"Oh that's because them dating really affected y/n's ex grades last year. They would spend so much time with y/n that they would forget to study, do homework, and would daydream in class, forgetting to take down notes. Not wanting to get expelled they broke up with y/n. She/He understood and broke up with them." Your teammate said. "Huh, really?" Nora asked, looking at the picture of the person who seemed to really focus on their school work.

Your teammate nods his head and sits down on the chair next to his own desk ready to get back to finish that homework. "Yeah, so sad. I mean they were definitely an upgrade from y/n's previous date. Would always pick up and tell him if she/he did the slightest thing wrong. I Figured they would stop going for brainy people after that, but no. Guess she/he has a type." Your teammate says, shrugging their shoulders going back to look at their book. "She/He does..." Nora said, walking out of the room to process all she was just told.

When she leaves the room she closes the door before your teammate looks up at the wall in front of him as he considers everything they have seen lately. "Well I guess, y/n never told me her/his type, if they have any. Oh but, by far you are the best person y/n has dated. I mean he seems like he is on cloud nine all the time." Your teammate said not knowing she has already left as he is absorbed into their work.