Ruby Rose X Shy Reader: Rumors

Author: I bet a lot of you noticed I haven't updated this book in a while. Well I wanted to do a little break from this book to work on my other stuff as I was also planning on writing that My Hero Academia book I mentioned a couple one shots ago and was also thinking about doing a one shot for that show too. I promise though until then I will update this book again as I plan on writing a Penny Polendina (😭 it is my cure for my sadness of her being gone) X Reader after this one so make sure to stick around.

This Skit was suggested by the one who got me to write in this book again Usernameunknown54

(3rd POV)

(Back Story)

You were never really the most brave person to be in the school, some people joked about how you can't be a good huntress/huntsman if you barley can hold a conversation without stuttering. Still you were in Beacon training to be one of the great warriors of this world.

Along the way you did your best to try and make as many friend as you could to the best of your abilities and somehow became friends with three teams members. The teams are RWBY, JNPR and CFVY who are real nice. Meeting them makes you try to be less shy, but that is much easier said than done.

However out of the three teams you made friends with the one you were closer to was Team RWBY or more distinctly with it's leader. It had taken a bit of time, but you discovered that you have gained feelings for the younger girl.

She was just so amazing and cute to you it was any wonder you could even say a word around her after you found out. To you she was the most energetic, confident and friendly team leader/weapons expert you could have ever met in your life. Basically the opposite of you, but hey someone once said opposites attract.

The two of you, well mostly Ruby, then later admitted your feelings and then you both admittedly started dating. Although you kept on the down low and didn't tell anyone about your relationship with each other. You didn't want to do that as you weren't confident in yourself to tell people or want to see how people would react. Ruby completely understood this and would wait as long until you were confident to do it.

Or that is what you thought, but Ruby actually wanted to scream it from the roof tops she was dating you. She loved you so much she wanted to brag about her amazing and cute girlfriend/boyfriend to everyone, but she decided to respect your wishes and not tell anyone.

This has been going on for a month now and you two had some close calls as the secret almost got out when people almost saw you kiss or do some romantic gesture. Still no one has found out though and you two continued dating until one day a certain rumor spread around the school.

(Present Day)

Ruby, Nora and Pyrrha were sitting in class working on their presentation they will give for Oobleck's class. The team was waiting for their fourth member, Velvet Scarlintina, to come back, but Ruby and Pyrrha decided to start working on it while Nora was asleep.

As Nora slept she began snoring making Ruby groan and shakes her awake making Nora startle as she said the last thing she could remember of her dream. "Pancakes!" Nora shouted drawing everyone's attention. "Sorry everyone Nora is just being.... Nora." Pyrrha said. Everyone then turned back to their own projects as Ruby sighs while working on the presentation.

That was until she felt someone taped her shoulder. Feeling this made Ruby turn around to see Coco standing there smirking. "Oh hey Coco, what are you doing here?" Ruby asked. "Oh nothing much, I just wanted you to do something for me." Coco said. "What?" Ruby asked. "Tell Yang good job on getting together with (y/n)." Coco said.

Ruby was smiling talking to her friend until she heard what Coco said. "What?!" Ruby screamed with wide eyes screaming so loud people from the class next door was able to hear it. "Well yeah, you didn't hear? I head from someone that apparently Yang has been dating (y/n) for a month now. They have been doing things like going on dates, talking with each other between classes, sounds like they are going together well." Coco said.