Blake Belladonna X Reader: Secret Admirer

Author: Well I'm writing more of these.

(3rd POV)

You were in training class as you were currently fighting against Nora Valkyrie in combat and all you could say was that she was relentless. Glynda decided that you would be fighting Nora since you were late to class and that is how you got to fighting against the girl who would have flattened you into pancake with her hammer if given the opportunity.

Nora jumped into the hair and slammed Magnhild into the ground where you used to be standing until you jumped back. "Stay still so I can smash you!" Nora screamed. You took out your gun and try to blast her a few times, but she swings her hammer around making all the bullets miss. She came charging at you and tried to hit you with her hammer, but you ducked under it and used your semblance to blast Nora back a couple of feet away from you.

With Nora not as close to you as she was you took this opportunity to catch your breath and looked up to the screens and saw yours's and Nora's aura levels. With that blast from your semblance you saw Nora's aura was lower than yours's, but you knew it wouldn't last long.

You then began to hear Nora chuckle and not liking what you were hearing you look to see Magnhild in grenade launcher form. You then see Nora shoot a couple of grenades move towards you so you try to jump out of the way, but you get caught in the blast damaging your aura.

Seeing as you don't have much longer you ran towards Nora shooting at her so she continued using her hammer to protect herself from the bullets as you got closer. Once you got closer you grabbed the end of her hammer and head butted Nora with the butt of your gun letting her let go of her hammer.

You then use Magnhild to hit Nora's left leg then hit her gut knocking the wind out of her. You raised the hammer into the air about to strike her down, but Nora reels her hand back and punches you in the face full force knocking the last bit of aura you have. What the energetic hammer wielder didn't account for was with you falling you accidentally hit Nora with her hammer knocking down her last bit of aura.

The buzzer sound goes off for both of us as Nora and you got up from the ground. "Well isn't this a rare turn of events, it seems like Ms. Valkyrie and (Mr./Ms.) (l/n)'s match ended in tie. That is all for today folks and I hope you have learned your lesson (Mr./Ms.) (l/n)." Glynda said. "Sure did." You said running to the locker room faster than the other students as if your life depended on it.

Once you got into the locker room you ran to your locker and opened it and gasped in happiness to se a love letter. Everyday for the past couple of weeks someone has been leaving you love letters in your locker. You have no idea who was leaving them and you really wanted to find out so you stalked your locker this morning seeing if anyone would leave anything in it, but all you found was yourself in a dangerous situation for being late to class.

You admit it was stupid to be obsessed over this, but you found yourself smiling and sigh affectionately over every letter your secret admirer left you making you feel like the luckiest person alive. You then heard people following you into the locker room and not wanting to be seen with it so you don't get teased you run to your team's dorm room.

You rushed over and quickly ran in and when you saw no one was inside you sighed in relief. You then looked down at a envelope covered in hearts which showed you it is the same secret admirer since you always found you letters in these envelopes. You opened the envelope to see a red piece of paper in the form of a heart.

You were about to open the letter when the door was kicked in so you quickly turned around and held the letter behind your back. You look to see Yang, Ruby, Weiss and Blake walk into the room with Yang being in front with Ruby and Weiss be her side leaving Blake in the back. "Alright what are you doing in here?" Yang asked. "W-what do you mean?" You asked trying to play dumb. "For the past few weeks you have been missing the first few minutes of lunch and when you do come in you usually have a faint blush that you try to hide." Ruby said.