Ruby Rose X Neglected Blake Sister Reader: Noticed

This One Shot was requested by a good reader by the name of Belizeannon

Side note I am sorry this took so long to write. I found it hard to write this all within my usual word limit I try to make, but since this took so long I decided to make it longer to make up for it.

(Back Story)

One of the great things about families is that usually they love you unconditionally, always have your back, and always show how much they care for you. Usually speaking. Not for your family as the only way you couldn't be closer to them is if they kicked you out of the house.

You see you are Blake's younger twin sister making you the youngest person in the Belladonna family. Your sister and parents used to be so much closer when you were younger and in the White Fang. All four of you used to be part of the once peaceful organization, until blood began to spill when things turned darker for this group.

After your father, Giran Belladonna, saw his organization turn violent he then stepped down as leader and left with his wife and you. He wanted Blake to come, but she didn't as she still believed she could turn this around and gain equality for the Faunus, so it was just the three of you who left.

Losing Blake to something they helped create hurt your mom and dad. It hurt them so bad that they couldn't even look at you without tearing up as you reminded them of Blake so much. From that point on the pair did their best to ignore you no matter how much you tried to get their attention.

They did ignore you, but they still did care enough to leave money on the pillow in your room for allowance, cook you meals ahead of dinner for the two of them, so you could eat and when you were in trouble asked one of their servants to help. But, you would rather not have any of these things if it meant you could have at least one conversation with either of them. But they made it clear they didn't want to be near you and see the twin of their run away girl.

Seeing there was nothing you could do to change this you decided to pull a Blake and run away from home. You decided to train and become a huntress, so you could maybe convince a few people that Faunus doesn't live up to any violent stereotypes. This led to you somehow meeting professor Ozpin who decided to let you into Beacon. What you didn't know was this led to you coming across two girls who attended there. One you never wanted to see again and one you couldn't help, but see as a beautiful little girl.

(3rd POV)

You stared in awe of the sight of arguably the greatest Huntsman and Huntress academy in the world of Remnant. You have always dreamed about coming here to learn to be a huntress, so you looked it up online to dream about it, but you never figured it would happen. You are so glad that you were wrong.

Your transportation landed on a landing pad in front of the school and you gathered all your necessary things that weren't sent in advance, like clothes, food, water and other things. As the cargo holder of the bullhead, you stepped out in your normal clothes with a backpack containing things you felt you needed on you at all times.

Stepping out of the cargo hold you saw two people standing before you. One of them was the headmaster of Beacon, Professor Ozpin, and the other was a girl who looked a little young to be at this school, who also had silver eyes.

Ozpin stands straight with his hand on his cane while the girl with silver eyes jumps in place looking very energetic. "Welcome y/n, I assume you had no problems traveling here." Ozpin said. "Yeah, I am all good, who is she?" You asked, nugging your head towards the girl dressed as red riding hood.

The girl then stops jumping and stands in place before waving her hand. "Hi." The girl said. Ozpin looks to his side and sees the young girl beside him. "Ah yes, this young hooded girl here is Ruby Rose. I asked her to show you around the academy as certain matters popped up that I wasn't aware of.  Is it fine if she shows you the facility?" Ozpin asked.