Penny Polendina X Faunus Reader: Malfunction

Author: This skit was requested by-wait, this is one of my originals thought of by myself never mind.

(3rd POV)

In the halls of Atlas academy Team RWBY were walking down the halls toward Pietro's lab hoping to find their friend Penny Polendina. "Ruby don't you think you are over reacting a little?" Weiss asked. "What do you mean?" Ruby asked looking at her bestie. "You declared that we all have to go see Penny after she said she couldn't talk with you today." Weiss said.

Blake yawns as she was awoken from her cat nap earlier by Ruby, who woke her up so they could all go see Penny. "Yeah Ruby, all because you two couldn't hang out that doesn't mean you should do anything to drastic." Blake yawned tiredly. "I know, but Penny has been acting really weird recently. Do you think she is  OK?" Ruby asked, worriedly.

They then come across the Polendina lab as they walk in with all eyes on Ruby as they walk towards the entrance. "Look sis, it is nice for you to worry, but you need to know that sometimes people just need space and time by them self. As soon as we walk in you are going to see the nice and caring looking girl we have always known." Yang said.

They then walk inside with Ruby having a look of worry on her face, Blake looking tired, while Yang and Weiss just look bored. They look to see Penny sitting on a table that a lot of mechanical machines on it, the android moving her arms making the others assume she is working on something. "Hey Penny!" Ruby said. "Oh hey Ruby, friends." Penny said.

Penny then turned her chair towards them as Team RWBY's eyes open wide has they all suddenly fear scared. They all gasp and scream as they jump back. "Ahhhhhhh!" Blake screamed. "That's not right!" Yang screamed. "Your face!" Weiss screamed pointing at it. "What happened to your face?!" Ruby asked. Penny tilted her head in confusion before she looks to the side and sees a mirror that shows her with out her 'face' as the others call it.

*Imagine it is something like this, but her robot face is on full display.*

Penny then chuckles as she makes the face panels move back into place almost looking like they aren't even there

Penny then chuckles as she makes the face panels move back into place almost looking like they aren't even there. "Sorry I guess I just didn't have my face on." Penny chuckled. The girls shared a look at each other before they settled down. "So... um, how are you doing?" Yang asked trying to get the image out of her head. "I am doing exceptionally well friend Yang." Penny said.

Ruby then walks into the room more as she looks at the table Penny was looking at to see it littered with blue prints of her robot parts and schematics. "Penny, what are you doing in here?" Ruby asked. Penny then turns back to the table, beckoning the others to walk in and look at it along with the two friends.

Penny picked up a set of blue prints as she looked intrigued. "I fear their may be a virus in my system as it has not be functioning at full 100%." Penny said. "A virus! Penny that sounds dangerous. Aren't you worried?" Yang asked. "No, while I doubt it won't cause me any harm I still want to get rid of it in case. The strange thing is that I can't seem to actually find one." Penny said.