Chapter 15 (long)

Harper's POV

"Harper hey!" I hear Savanah say behind me as I walk to my locker with Michael.

"Hey Savanah!" I say and give her a hug.

"I heard you were sick, but I'm glad you'll make it to my birthday party this week saterday" She said with a smile as I see Hailey and she runs to me.

"HARPER!!!" She screams and I giggle.

"I missed you so much!" She said and I chuckle as Michael adjusts his shades and just stands there with a serious face as alwasy.

"Of course I'll be at your party girl, Pool party here I come" I said and we all laugh well except for Michael of course but we conntinue talking untill the bell rings and I say goodbye Savanah and walk to Math class with Hailey and Michael mumbles to himself.

Ohhhhh Looks like someone doesn't want to come to this class after what happened that day....

I hear Moon say and I giggle to myself as we walk inside and see Tracy in there and I look at her rolling my eyes as she is talking to some of her friends.

"Welcome back Ms. Green" Mrs. Brenda said and I nod my head.

"Ughh why is she here" I here Tracy and her friends gossip

"Okay, Mrs. Brenda why is she in here" I hear Hailey said and I nod my head in agreement.

"Because she can" She responded rolling her eyes and Tracy and her friends laughed silently.

"Now, sense you wanted to talk your having detention!" She said and Hailey gasps as if she just got a smack in the face.

"Now that's not fair! You don't have to talk to her like that she just asked why your daughter is in your damn class" I said standing up and everyone gasps and started gossiping to each other.

"WHAT!?" She said.

"Oh I can't wait for the principle to hear this.... I wonder what he is gonna say to you when he finds out his wife was having an affair with another teacher" I said and Michael looked up for one time to look at her and smirked knowing she's gonna be in trouble.

"MOM YOUR JUST GONNA LET HER TALK TO YOU LIKE THAT?!?!?!" Tracys screams and everyone gasps laughing and I smirk.

"SHUT UP!!!!" Mrs. Brenda said then we heard the door unlock and everyone shut up as Mr. Lake the principle walks in with a confused look.

"Everything alright in here?" He said as I sit back down.

"Yes, everything is fine" Mrs. Brenda said and I smirk.

"Okay, well is Harper Green here?" He said and she looked shocked.

"Y-yes she is here along with her bodyguard" She said pointed at me.

"And why is Tracy in here, your supposed to be in the gym" Mr. Lake said and Tracy turned around.

"There is a sub in the gym so I decided to come here" She said and Mr. Lake sighs.

"Well Coach T is there now so get over there along with your friends now" He said and looked at me and Michael.

"Harper I need to speak to you in my office please and bring your bag because I don't know how long this is going to take" He said and left the room as Me and MIchael stood up from our chairs.

"I'll see you next class maybe" I said to Hailey and she nodded her head looking down at her phone.

In Mr. Lake's office