Chapter 10 (Long)

Harper's POV
Why am I so stupid?!?!?!? Wait no....WHY IS HE SO FUCKING STUPID!!!
I thought in my head.
HE SHOULD OF NEVER SAT NEXT TO THE HOE IN THE FIRST PLACE!!
I also thought as I got on angry and put on a dark coat sense it's freezing outside and quietly left the house running away from the house.
I need a breather
I sighed as the cold air hit me, I was running supper face so I wouldn't get noticed and no cameras were around as I ran so I ran and ran until I felt like it was far enough.
I was so angry I didn't even want to see or talk to Michael.
I started to climb a very tall tree as I looked down at the city below me.
It was almost 4 hours ago sense I last spoke to Michael but I didn't care anymore, who cares.
(Night)
Michael's POV
I sigh as I go to apologize to Harper about earlier and went in front of her door but stopped.
I can't sense her in here.
"Harper?" I say, no response.
I start running all over the house and yelled her name countless times and still no answer.
Oh god! She ran away!
I thought and heard a phone ring.
It was Harper's.
"Hailey!" I say as I pick up Harper's phone.
"Michael? Why do you have Harper's phone?" She asks
"She ran away! I can't find her anywhere!" I said in panic mode now.
"She WHAT!" Hailey screamed at me.
"WHAT DID YOU DO NOW!!??? HUH BECAUSE SHE WASN'T ACTING RIGHT AFTER YOU LEFT THE MATH CLASS THIS MORNING!!!" She yelled at me.
"Listen, I didn't mean to it was Loren!" I said
"Who the fuck is Loren Michael?" Hailey said pissed off
"YOUR DAMN MATH TEACHER DAMNIT!!" I yell
"DON'T HELL AT ME BOY THIS IS YOUR FAULT HARPER IS GONE NOW YOU HAVE TO FIND HER!!!" Hailey yelled at me as I had tears I'm my eyes hoping Harper is not dead or tried something stupid.
"You have to help me..." I say
"NO IM NOT HELPING YOU THIS IS YOUR CAUSE NOW GO FIND MY BEST FRIEND NOW MICHAEL!!!!" Hailey yelled and hung up the phone.
"SHIT!" I say as I grab my black coat and ran out the house hoping if I run fast enough I'll be able to sense her.
Please be okay... I though

A little while later I was able to track Harper's energy and followed it to a huge tree. It was so dark that I couldn't see anything, I used my sense and started walking around.
"Leave..." I hear her voice.
"Let me talk" I say still trying to see where she is.
"I don't want to hear it Michael" Harper said.
"Fine then I guess your gonna have to listen" I say and found her grabbing her arm trapping her in a freeze power I learned.
"W-what! LET ME GO I SAID I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT!" She yelled.
"JUST SHUT UP AND LISTEN FOR CRIST SAKE!" I say and she went quiet.
"This isn't the first time... but I promise you I pushed her off of me" I said.
"I would of known what she was gonna do if she was thinking about it, you see..." I sigh.
"I'm not trying to cause you any trouble and I know your going through a lot bit that's when I'm here for? No, I'm here to make sure nothing happens to you, not to argue with you" I said
"And your right, I am an idiot for even sitting next to your bitchy math teacher but I won't let that happen again if you can just not be mad at me because of what your teacher did..." I said.
"This never happened before..." Harper said
"It's like, your the problem" She continued.
"What are you talking about I'm not the problem here, it's the world!" I say
"No! It started with the damn earthquake I caused the next day then I found out you here gonna be watching me for a while, then all the other stuff that has happened. I don't get it Michael I don't get it" Harper started to cry, and she fell to her knees as I let her body go from my strong power.
"Please don't cry, I promise I'll try to make this better I just have to figure out how. No one else can help you because Wanda works two jobs. Jack, well you already know, and the others have found a job. Hell even Rebecca" I say and sigh.
"Look let's just go back, it's late and you have school tomorrow, I understand if your mad at me but there is actually no reason to..." I say.
"Fine, lets go but I'm not talking to you" Harper said and I rolled my eyes knowing she'll end up talking to me.

Back at the house
Not talking to me? I thought with a scoff.
She's acting like she can hurt my feelings. I also thought as I sit outside.
No she can't hurt my feelings because she doesn't know everything about me.
She doesn't know my family, my history, or what I did in the past but that was almost what about 80 years ago? Hell I don't even know! I've been a monster for so long I can hardly remember how many years it's been.