Chapter 18 (long)

2 months later

~Chris's POV~

"Did you kill them? The girls parents." I ask and they nod as they carried 2 body bags.

"Go and dig them deep in another country" I gestered my hand for them to go as they disapeared, then I got a call from Sai.

"Sai, how lovley for you to call" I smirked and I hear him scoff.

"Boss, Harper and Michael are closer than I thought" He said and I sit up from my chair.

"Go on" I said interested on what he has to say.

"Sometimes they are holding hands, hugging, and now they are giving each other kisses on the cheek or head. I've never seen them do that 2 months ago" Sai said.

"This is the information I needed" I smirkedwriting something on paper.

"Keep on watching and update me, I have things to plan.

Harper's POV

I am playing with my hair, watching tv as I wait for Michael to do whatever he is doing outside sense he wanted to teach me something new today.
its been two months and we have been training every weekend or during breaks we would practice, and with Moons help I've felt myself getting stronger and I finally started using my Ice abilities.

"Harper! You can come outside now!" Michael yelled as I teleport outside to see that he opened up the pool to see me from the outside. I didn't even know my pool could do that in the first place.

"I'm glad I wore some swim wear" I mumbled before I felt moon come back into my body.

You will need my help with this one. Moon said and I nod.

"Okay just get in the pool, and its very cold due to the weather in december, but I turned the heater on so hopefully it warms up by then" Michael said.

"Well then" I said and got in the pool already freezing to death I heated up my body quickly as I put my hair down.

"Okay, What I want you to do is go to the deepest part of the pool and let your self sink to the bottem. But relax" Michael said so calmly that I wasn't as nervous as I was before I got in. I nod my head as he continues talling me what to do.

"Oh yes by the way, your not going to turn into a mermaid *Chuckle* nor will you have gills *Giggle*" Michael was giggling a little because he read my mind. I was thinking that I might become somewhat like a mermaid and at least have gills but I was wrong haha but you'll never know!

"Haha! Sorry but I thought that would happen!" I laughed and swam around till I took a breath and went to the deepest part of the pool.

Okay now when you get their I'll start to do whatever I need to do just don't think of anything and relax, don't move when your body reaches the end. Moon said and I listened but I was already running out of breath and I wanted air. when I reached the bottem I stopped moving and looked at Michael who was just analyzing what I was doing then I closed my eyes letting my body sink all the way till my back hit the floor and I tried not to think of anything but what I needed was air and I thought I was going to pass out then I realized that I didn't take my sweater off or maybe I did and Moon put it back on purpose.

I told you not to think, Now STOP thinking! I hear Moon said as she appeared next to Michael. wait no I was seeing things...

I feel relaxed now and air was not coming towards my mind anymore but I still couldn't breath.